Sign in to follow this  
spilok

Boeings in Prepar3dv4

Other than the PMDG 737, I'd like to know why the default 737 from FSX isn't in Prepar3dv4.  Also, I've downloaded the 717, 737 pak, and 787 pak from Rickooo site and although they show up beautifully and fly exceptionally well, I cant get the radios to show up.  Shift+2 only gives me a BLACK RECTANGULAR block off to the lower right of the screen....NO RADIOS.  I've checked the configs of these planes and there is nothing differerent from other radio configs in other planes.  If only I could get the radios, I would be satisfied.  I've posted on the Rickoooo site, but no responses yet.

If anyone has a suggestion for me or a way to get a 737 into P3v4, I would appreciate the suggestion.  I may do the PMDG someday, but for right now, I would like to solve this problem.

Stan

5 minutes ago, spilok said:

I'd like to know why the default 737 from FSX isn't in Prepar3dv4.

Boeing and Lockheed Martin are competitors in the aero industries. LM replaced Boeing's with some of their own aircrafts.

That's unfortunate.  The 737 is such a staple, and I hope I'll be able to fly a variety of them in the near future.

Stan

Hi Stan,

I hope someone helpful answers your questions. Wish I could make suggestions but know little on the subject. 

Kind regards,

3 hours ago, bills511 said:

Boeing and Lockheed Martin are competitors in the aero industries. LM replaced Boeing's with some of their own aircrafts.

Based on that logic,  an L1011 would have been a nice touch😁

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

22 minutes ago, duckbilled said:

L1011 would have been a nice touch😁

+10