Sign in to follow this  
BigG433

Carenado EMB505 PHENOM 300 for P3Dv4 available

Howdy,

Just found the Carenado EMB505 Phenom 300 for P3Dv4 available for download from the Carenado website. However, the Navigraph Expansion Pack for the 300 does not appear to P3Dv4 compliant as of yet. Enjoy!

Regards,

Gary

System: i7-10700K, Asus Formula XII, 32GB ram, Samsung 2TB NVMe SSD, EVGA FTW 3090, HP Reverb G2 headset

Hardware: VitualFly Yoko yoke, VirtualFly TQ6 throttle quadrant, Thrustmaster TPR pedals, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS

Simulations: MSFS 2020 (VR), P3Dv5.3 (VR), X-Plane 11.5 (VR), DCS (VR)

Those of you already familiar with this aircraft, are you happy with it?

Richard Åsberg

Yes, but only without the Navigraph extension pack (it created a huge lag on my system), and with Flight1 GTN 750 installed (the standard autopilot didn't work very well for me). 

Peter

OK, thanks for the feedback Peter.

I've been looking for a really good business jet for can't even remember how long (think a business jet a la PMDG) that features the same systems as its real world counterpart etc and with great looks and modeling both inside and out but for whatever reason business jets never interested developers such as PMDG and similar.

I do find this a bit strange considering the huge interest that has always been there.

Richard Åsberg

59 minutes ago, qqwertzde said:

Yes, but only without the Navigraph extension pack (it created a huge lag on my system), and with Flight1 GTN 750 installed (the standard autopilot didn't work very well for me). 

Peter

have you tried the mod to embed GTN750 v4 in this phenom 300 v4? Hope it works fine like the 525 CJ2 v4 worked fine with the mod for it.

NLR Motion Platform V3, Intel Core i9-9900K OC @ 5Ghz, Gigabyte Gaming OC 11GB RTX 2080ti, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra. Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing LED RGB 360. Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3000 PC4-24000 32GB 4x8GB CL15. Lexar Professional NM700 M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1TB SSD. Toughpower iRGB Plus 80 Plus Platinum 850W Full Modular. Thermaltake View32 TG USB 3.0 RGB. Oculus Rift S. Qled Samsung 65Q7FN.

37 minutes ago, chass32 said:

have you tried the mod to embed GTN750 v4 in this phenom 300 v4? Hope it works fine like the 525 CJ2 v4 worked fine with the mod for it.

I have used Bert's GTN 750 mod V4.9 for the Phenom 300 and it appears to work fine. I have not flown a GPS approach or used the auto pilot yet but I will today.

Greg

Greg Morin

Commercial ASMEL Instrument CFI

Beta Tester i Blue Yonder, Flightbeam and Milviz

6 minutes ago, gregmorin said:

I have used Bert's GTN 750 mod V4.9 for the Phenom 300 and it appears to work fine. I have not flown a GPS approach or used the auto pilot yet but I will today.

Greg

Great! Thanks Greg

NLR Motion Platform V3, Intel Core i9-9900K OC @ 5Ghz, Gigabyte Gaming OC 11GB RTX 2080ti, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra. Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing LED RGB 360. Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3000 PC4-24000 32GB 4x8GB CL15. Lexar Professional NM700 M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1TB SSD. Toughpower iRGB Plus 80 Plus Platinum 850W Full Modular. Thermaltake View32 TG USB 3.0 RGB. Oculus Rift S. Qled Samsung 65Q7FN.

I've had to use the LH Epic while I wait for my F1 Mustang to be released, but the panel sounds don't work, there are some issues with the panel lights, and I can't listen to my mixes because the xp radio is INOP.

I need a nice GA jet for v4. I'm going to add this to my fleet.

Thanks.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.