Sign in to follow this  
WebMaximus

What's the best business jet for P3D mid 2017?

Carenado just came out with their Embraer Phenom 300 P3Dv4. With the Bert Pieke GTN750 mod this is a great  business jet. I just installed the mod and great to have the 750 in the panel with full sids and stars.

• Upvote 1

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

It seems to me if you have to jam an unrealistic avionics package into a third party aircraft to get it to function properly, then the aircraft wasn't worth buying in the first place. To each their own and all that, but it's just sad that Carenado does so well by falsely presenting the features of their products.

Just now, Chapstick said:

It seems to me if you have to jam an unrealistic avionics package into a third party aircraft to get it to function properly, then the aircraft wasn't worth buying in the first place. To each their own and all that, but it's just sad that Carenado does so well by falsely presenting the features of their products.

Many jets do retrofitting of avionics packages but as you stated to each his own.

3 hours ago, warbirds said:

Thanks, does it also work in P3Dv4?

Yes. There's a P3Dv4 release.

Not PMDG level nor V4 compatible (as far as I know), but not bad features-wise (since it is made in partnership with Dassault, so it has the HUD and other things like those on the real aeroplane) and it is a little unusual compared to most small jets (in that it is a three-holer). It does have a glass cockpit too (with four massive PFDs), this being the Wilco Dassault Falcon 7X tri-jet. It's pretty inexpensive (20 quid), so possibly worth a punt without getting too heartbroken over the price if it doesn't blow your socks off:

https://www.justflight.com/product/wilco-dassault-falcon-7x

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

45 minutes ago, Lenny777 said:

Carenado just came out with their Embraer Phenom 300 P3Dv4. With the Bert Pieke GTN750 mod this is a great  business jet. I just installed the mod and great to have the 750 in the panel with full sids and stars.

Do you have this in v4?

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Just now, warbirds said:

Do you have this in v4?

Yes. I got it from Bert last year for the Phenom and GTX90. Both work as modifications for P3Dv4. I'm flying the Phenom 300 v4 750 as I type this.

Eaglesoft has a Facebook Page accessible via the FB Link in upper right of our Main Website. There you may see "in sim" shots of current development of our line of Generation Three Extreme Corporate Aviation products. In addition you will see changes to our Main Site and Forums as time and workloads permit.

While full feature lists will not be presented prior to Alpha/Beta Test Stage announcements we can say that Current Development Catalog is for 32 Bit Simulation Platforms such as FSX Gold, FSX Steam Edition, and P3Dv3.

We can also state that we will have a 64 Bit Catalog for 64 Bit Simulation Platforms such P3Dv4. Time frames for accomplishing these goals remain fluid and we hope users understand the workload involved for all concerned.:gaul:

• Upvote 1

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

1 hour ago, Lenny777 said:

I think this combo might be the best option at this time.

The aircraft looks great both on the inside as well as externally as far as I can tell from the video clips I've seen and with the GTN750 my need for SIDs, STARs etc would be covered.

Will be quite an expensive purchase though but might be worth it. Would be great fun with this kind of aircraft as a fresh change to the NGX where I've spent thousands of hours.

• Upvote 1

Richard Åsberg

1 hour ago, Chock said:

Not PMDG level nor V4 compatible (as far as I know), but not bad features-wise (since it is made in partnership with Dassault, so it has the HUD and other things like those on the real aeroplane) and it is a little unusual compared to most small jets (in that it is a three-holer). It does have a glass cockpit too (with four massive PFDs), this being the Wilco Dassault Falcon 7X tri-jet. It's pretty inexpensive (20 quid), so possibly worth a punt without getting too heartbroken over the price if it doesn't blow your socks off:

https://www.justflight.com/product/wilco-dassault-falcon-7x

Thanks, will check it out.

Richard Åsberg

32 minutes ago, N400QW said:

Eaglesoft has a Facebook Page accessible via the FB Link in upper right of our Main Website. There you may see "in sim" shots of current development of our line of Generation Three Extreme Corporate Aviation products. In addition you will see changes to our Main Site and Forums as time and workloads permit.

While full feature lists will not be presented prior to Alpha/Beta Test Stage announcements we can say that Current Development Catalog is for 32 Bit Simulation Platforms such as FSX Gold, FSX Steam Edition, and P3Dv3.

We can also state that we will have a 64 Bit Catalog for 64 Bit Simulation Platforms such P3Dv4. Time frames for accomplishing these goals remain fluid and we hope users understand the workload involved for all concerned.:gaul:

Thanks for the info! 

Since I guess I'll be upgrading to P3Dv4 in a not too distant future I think I'll focus on aircraft that will work on that platform.

Richard Åsberg

Understood. some seemed to need a bit of an update about what we are doing so put this down as public service announcement.:cool:

• Upvote 1

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Have a look and read topics to the new version of EMB505 PHENOM 300 VERSION 2.0

In p3 d v3, it was used as mine "stol" buzjet, I discover today that carenado upgrade this addon to v4... For me it's a very good news because as the real aircraft, is done to be flying by one pilot... On short runways...

• Upvote 1