Sign in to follow this  
WebMaximus

What's the best business jet for P3D mid 2017?

1 minute ago, vhufo said:

Prep v4 is crying out for a long range business jet.

From what I saw on the Eaglesoft site, they will be releasing...eventually, a couple of long range biz jets

Geoff Bryce

25 minutes ago, vhufo said:

Prep v4 is crying out for a long range business jet.

yes it is … would love seeing more in that sector

Flysimware has the Falcon 50, about to be released. It's in wide Beta now and it's amazing.

You can cross the Atlantic with it, using the usual stops on each side of the pond.

Santiago de Larminat

Would agree, the Flysimware Falcon 50 is a great business jet with very good system modeling. Been flying her a lot lately! Just flew from Hawaii to San Diego....with try the Atlantic crossing next.

Great news... carenado sale has started. I just got an email from simmarket.

Dan Pergau - PPL-SEL

I7-10700k, RTX4070, 32gb-3200mhz | Dell U3415W | Saitek Pro Pedals & Logitech 3D Extreme | - PMDG Boeings, iFly MAX, Fenix A320, Leonardo MadDog and Majestic Q400 | P3Dv5 & MSFS

I am interested in the Phenom 300. How good is the simulation? I am coming from the FSL Airbus and certainly do not expect the

same deep simulation, but what is simulated should really work. And is it running in P3D4.4?

Thanks for any comments

Peter

Peter

Win10/64/32,0GB, i9-9900KS@4.00GHz, Gigabyte 1080ti, P3Dv5.1

6 hours ago, Guevorkyan said:

Flysimware has the Falcon 50, about to be released. It's in wide Beta now and it's amazing.

You can cross the Atlantic with it, using the usual stops on each side of the pond.

Yes, looks great. If it gets developed and maintained like the Lear 35, it should turn out excellent. It seems designed for the GTN as an addon.

Geoff Bryce

Hi Folks,

While I have been anxiously awaiting what Ron and company have been working on these past few decades - :tongue: - in 64 bit - I've been flying other things... Yep - avid fan of Flysimware - the new Falcon is absolutely beautiful and great to fly...  If you haven't tried Flysimware products - the Lear is one of my all time favorite aircraft in FS - period - pick it up for the $20.00 they typically offer it for on sale - it's an absolute steal - you might be surprised... The developer bends over backwards to make sure things are done right - with a very active dialog with their customer base... Whether his new Falcon bumps the Lear from number one - remains to be seen - but I doubt it - only because I like Lears a great deal more...

Flysimware Falcon 50 P3Dv4

Desktop Screenshot 2018.12.02 - 17.13.14.21

Regards,
Scott

Edited by scottb613

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Hi Scott, Already planned to get the falcon 50. Over time, she will turn out great.

I now have the excuse to get the GTN, as then I can use it in the Lear 35

Loved your paint job.

• Like 1

Geoff Bryce

13 minutes ago, por930 said:

Hi Scott, Already planned to get the falcon 50. Over time, she will turn out great.

I now have the excuse to get the GTN, as then I can use it in the Lear 35

Loved your paint job.

Hi Geoff,

Yeah - the GTN is a pretty useful piece of kit in FS today... Many aircraft would lose their thrill for me if I had to rely on a default GPS... The GTN allows you to fully fly realistic ATC procedures...

Thanks for the complement and best of luck with it...

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7