Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

FSW Lear 35

The GLJ Model 25 SE v2.1

This is sad about the lost of YV3191 and the 5 passengers!

August 19, 2017 – It’s with great sadness that we inform you of the loss of YV3191 off the coast of Venezuela last night, with at least five persons on board. The news was communicated to us early this morning by our test pilot and special consultant Alan Velazquez who was assigned elsewhere at the time of the tragedy. Out of respect for the victims and their families, and for Alan and his team, we’ve decided to remove the YV3191 livery from version 2.1 of our GLJ Model 25 SE addon that was due out this weekend. Team members at Xtreme Prototypes wish their most sincere condolences to Alan and his team, and to the families of the victims. Our thoughts are with you. We expect version 2.1 to be released in the next few days

Is this thread about the FSW Lear 35 or XP jets Lear 25?

Anyway, can someone please confirm that the XP Learjet 25 is compatible with P3D v4?

It's hard for me to believe that a dev would announce compatibility and not provide an installer.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

It appears its morph into both, but regarding the XP Lear 25, according to their website under v2.1 it will be P3D v4 compatible, but v2.1 won't be released for a couple more days!

That's what I thought.

Do we know if the 25 will have the 'optimize parts' (I think that's the term) issue resolved in the upcoming release?

I've pretty much written off the 35 as I just can't stomach the VC but the aforementioned issue with the 25 kept me from buying (even though I understand there's a workaround using the FSX version, but that won't be an option in P3D V4).

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

5 minutes ago, odourboy said:

Do we know if the 25 will have the 'optimize parts' (I think that's the term) issue resolved in the upcoming release?

Looks like it will probably still need it, this is off their v2.1 page?

" Due to the high number of animations in the virtual cockpit and until further notice, the native Prepar3D® versions require the OPTIMIZED_PARTS=0 entry in the "Prepar3D.cfg" configuration file."

Oh my goodness (reference the Lear accident!)  very sad!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Still confused; will the GTN 750 fit into the panel of the 25 like it does in the FSW 35?

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Don't like the cockpit of the FSW Lear,,how about this then.

Click on pic for larger image :)

cockpit%201a-X3.png

cockpit%202a-X3.png

• Upvote 1

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

40 minutes ago, warbirds said:

cockpit%201a-X3.png

cockpit%202a-X3.png

That looks fantastic Paul, FSW need to hire you ASAP 

Where can we get these textures ?

3 hours ago, MartinRex007 said:

The GLJ Model 25 SE v2.1

This is sad about the lost of YV3191 and the 5 passengers!

August 19, 2017 – It’s with great sadness that we inform you of the loss of YV3191 off the coast of Venezuela last night, with at least five persons on board. The news was communicated to us early this morning by our test pilot and special consultant Alan Velazquez who was assigned elsewhere at the time of the tragedy. Out of respect for the victims and their families, and for Alan and his team, we’ve decided to remove the YV3191 livery from version 2.1 of our GLJ Model 25 SE addon that was due out this weekend. Team members at Xtreme Prototypes wish their most sincere condolences to Alan and his team, and to the families of the victims. Our thoughts are with you. We expect version 2.1 to be released in the next few days

Wow sad news indeed.

Kimo

1 hour ago, warbirds said:

cockpit%201a-X3.png

cockpit%202a-X3.png

That's what I'm talking about. Please share these.

Have you improved the textures with GTN 750?

53 minutes ago, Glynn said:

That looks fantastic Paul, FSW need to hire you ASAP 

Where can we get these textures ?

Flightsim.com library tomorrow. 

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

24 minutes ago, DJJose said:

That's what I'm talking about. Please share these.

Have you improved the textures with GTN 750?

Not much I can do with the GTN textures. If you want the cockpit textures should be up on Flightsim.com tomorrow some time. 

• Upvote 2

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

14 minutes ago, warbirds said:

Flightsim.com library tomorrow. 

Thanks Paul!

Greg

Greg Morin

Commercial ASMEL Instrument CFI

Beta Tester i Blue Yonder, Flightbeam and Milviz