Sign in to follow this  
Amon1973

EMB505 PHENOM 300 HD P3D V4

The Carenado EMB505 PHENOM 300 HD for P3D has been released however i'm having problems downloading it, a network error fail, I assume that there is just too much traffic. Anyone managed to download it or having similar problems as me?

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

A few hours earlier I downloaded it without a problem. So don't blame me!lol.

• Upvote 1

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

I was able to download it with no problem this morning, thankfully.  I installed Bert's GTN 750 mod and I'm good to go again.

Another big thanks to Bert for that 750 mod.  :biggrin:

Bill

• Upvote 1

Bill  N7IBG     

Mine was from PC Aviator USA, so I think the new version is not available yet. On product page it says P3Dv3 but not P3Dv4.

Mike

1 hour ago, Mikelab6 said:

Mine was from PC Aviator USA, so I think the new version is not available yet. On product page it says P3Dv3 but not P3Dv4.

Mike

They're notoriously slow with version updates. It took them almost 5 weeks for the Dornier 228 and about the same for the version 2 of the PC-12.

I think it depends on where they are getting the update from. I got an email fro PC Aviator with the new code for the Carenado A36 a few days after it was on the Carenado site.

Hope they are as quick with this one.

Richard

On 8/19/2017 at 2:57 PM, Mikelab6 said:

Mike

+1 PCA

Frustrating as the 300 is my preferred aircraft.

Simmarket is showing v4 available.

Have had so much of this with all the aircraft updates due to v4 that I'm switching to buying direct from Manuf. for future new aircraft.

T45

We will wait and see. Perhaps the updated file will be faster than we are thinking !

Mike

The update to EMB505  V2 64 bit is available on the PC Aviator site. The serial number is the same as the old one.

Richard