Sign in to follow this  
vp49p3

Ultimate Traffic Live New AI Sounds

For those of us using Ultimate Traffic Live in P3dv4, there is now a separate program with 3D sounds that is specifically made for UTL aircraft.  It adds "surround sound" to the UTL aircraft and works well.  I was a beta tester. 

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.

At Simmarket under P3dv4 utililities.

I'm curious about the AI sounds, could someone please post a video so we can see? I would like to know how to get the best possible sound for AI planes.

Are you referring to this?

http://secure.simmarket.com/a-constable-traffic3d_sounds-for-ultimate-traffic-live.phtml

It seems that this isn't just for UTL but for any AI planes. Has anyone used this and can give us a review ?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Jeez, another separate program? 

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

UTL is so bad right now... not worth putting more money into it at the moment.

48 minutes ago, kand said:

plenty of great stuff out there for free, I use this

http://k-akai.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/

Thanks for this, its always great to see some freeware for a change!

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

1 hour ago, Chapstick said:

UTL is so bad right now... not worth putting more money into it at the moment.

How come?

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 3:07 PM, captain420 said:

I'm curious about the AI sounds, could someone please post a video so we can see? I would like to know how to get the best possible sound for AI planes.

http://secure.simmarket.com/a-constable-traffic3d_sounds-for-ultimate-traffic-live.phtml

It seems that this isn't just for UTL but for any AI planes. Has anyone used this and can give us a review ?

Here's a video for the FSX/P3dv2-3 version of the sounds.  Same sounds are in v4 for UTL.

The program has different AI sounds for fighter jets, heavies, commuter jets, four engine props, twin engine props, single props and helicopters.  They all work well.  Maybe the freeware is for heavies only, but I've never used it.

You'd have to ask the developer if the sounds work in other traffic programs used in v4.

I don't know why folks are having problems with UTL in v4.  It works flawlessly for me and I've been using it every day for about a month.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, captain420 said:

I'm currently using this with MT6.  Certainly gets rid of the extremely loud default sounds.  I'd say they sound ok.  I'm not blown away though.  I could also have something configured incorrectly as well since I more or less manually installed for v4.

Chris DeGroat  

XP11 | MSFS

i9 12900k | 32GB DDR5 RAM | 2TB Samsung EVO SSD (1TB x 2 in RAID 0) | MSI RTX 3090 | Reverb G2 | RealSimGear TBM900 Panel with Yoko+ TQ6+ & TM TPR Pedals

Seems like the freeware package sounds much better than this... not worth it imo.

On 8/19/2017 at 4:05 PM, Sethos1988 said:

How come?

He's may be talking about performance. I actually have some issues either. UTL randomly crashes on start up. There are times I cannot disable AI traffic when I want to fly online. Also when I enable AI traffic at night fps drop by a half or more and sometime it can be as low as 7-5. Can't even fly. I have pretty powerful PC with the lattes GPU.  

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

How / Where does one download the freebie AI sounds?

http://k-akai.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/

Searching around that site I see nothing.  Can someone point out where?

thx

Ok, think I found the link there but Malwarebytes is blocking itas a bad URL. :(

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

Okay, the Ultimate Traffic Live New AI Sounds is awesome!!!  The older version worked well with P3d v3 however with the same settings, it just did not work well in P3d v4.  with the release of the Ultimate Traffic Live New AI Sounds, this has made an instant difference.  Also, the installer does everything for you and not need to fiddle about with the installation.