Sign in to follow this  
Scottl59

KPIT problems

I just bought Scenery Builders KPIT scenery addon and I notice that some of the scenery BGL's (the cars in parking lot) flicker and vanish all the time. Anyone have any idea how I can fix this or the cause of this. 

System specs?

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

windows 10 64bit, intel core I-5-6400 @ 2.7 ghz, 12 gig ram, Nvidia gdforce gtx-745. I have other addons such as FSDream Team, Flightbeam and Taxi2gate and do not have this problem with any of them.

You can try emailing the developer who will most likely respond but at the end of the day you may still have the problem. He is churning out these airports at a phenomenal rate and they show all the signs of very rushed development. I bought a few of them in a sale but they are poorly optimised with VAS usage in many cases way above what you would expect for the size of the airport and the quality of the product which really is not much better than freeware.

Bill

• Upvote 1