Sign in to follow this  
R Smith

CLS DC10 Steam edition Fedex request

Hi guys.

I'm getting desperate, I bought the CLS DC10 from steam and really want the fedex livery for either the dc10-10f or the dc10-30f or the dc10-40f, there are plenty on the internet but they all have the wrong texture format, even the ones that say CLS dc10 compatible, from what I'm told there are two different CLS DC10's?!

I can provide the paint kit to anybody who is willing to help me.

Thanks.

Richard Smith

In case you ask, if you bought the addon from http://store.steampowered.com/app/556222/FSX_Steam_Edition_McDonnell_Douglas_DC10/

It is clearly the HD version.

General

DC-10 Collection HD 10 - 40 includes 3 high quality liveries, covering 8 aircraft variants.

Fully flyable 3D virtual cockpit

Custom aircraft views, including wing views

Includes many animations including: flaps, spoilers, ailerons, elevators, rudder, engine fans, operating passenger and cargo doors, and operating thrust reversers. Even the ailerons and elevators droop when engines are shut down!

High fidelity DC-10 sound set based on GE CF6 engines

Zicheng Cai

Does your steam version contain the new livery? I know my Just Flight version does.

dc10-collection-hd-10-to-40_31_ss_l_1507

https://www.justflight.com/product/dc10-collection-hd-10-to-40

LIVERIES

Includes 19 HD liveries covering airlines from around the world, and four white liveries:

DC-10-10

Pan Am

United Airlines ‘Friend Ship’

Western Airlines

Continental Airlines

DC-10-10F

FedEx

DC-10-30

Air France

Alitalia

British Airways ‘Landor’

Continental Airlines

Ghana International Airlines

KLM

Lufthansa

Monarch

Northwest Airlines

Swissair

Zicheng Cai

No the steam version only comes with KLM and Airfrance for the dc10-30's, the rest are plain white paints.

• Upvote 1

Richard Smith

Alternatively could an owner of the DC10 HD bought from Justflight just upload the stock livery file?

• Upvote 1

Richard Smith

Ok I've sorted this now, managed to acquire the all the missing liveries, including modern Fedex. :D

Richard Smith

I have the Steam edition and I can`t add any livery at all. Can you tell us how?