Sign in to follow this  
paulhd

Aerosoft NGX CD Support (Incorrect serial)

Hi All

I think i know the answer to my question but will ask just to confirm anyway.

I own the NGX on CD published by Aerosoft purchased through Amazon back in 2012.

I have used the box serial to obtain updates over the years but suddenly the serial i have flags up as incorrect on the Aerosoft support page.

I have been told by Tom Weigandt at Aerosoft support that i have to contact PMDG directly to address the incorrect serial number. I do not believe this is correct.

Can you please clarify who should give me support in this instance?

Kind regards

Paul Dulson

To be clear:

• If the issue is that you are trying to activate the NGX in the sim, but are receiving an error, that's something for us to deal with.
  • If the issue is that you cannot obtain the update from Aerosoft, but are receiving an error from their site, that's something for you to address with them.

Kyle Rodgers