Sign in to follow this  
Eagle99z

Strange light flicker from inside PMDG 777 & 737

OH boy, everything was sweet last night tonight it's just not working... ill be posting this around a few forums relating to my add-ons I've not seen anyone have this problem, so if I can work it out and ill update with the solution.

I jumped in started fs2crew, and PMDG 777 and lights never come on. I then move outside all working.  When am in the cockpit and am looking out the window to 12 o'clock.

The lights cut off, I have made a video to show you hope you can see what I mean, First time using youtube.

Hopefully, someone can workout what is the problem.

Thanks

p3dv4

Win 10 64-Bit AMD FX-8350 Eight-Core Processor, 32.0GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN

add-ons

pmdg 777 200

Orbx England

PSA

Any help would be great I have no idea where to start

W BOYLE

On 8/20/2017 at 1:50 PM, Eagle99z said:

OH boy, everything was sweet last night tonight it's just not working..

If nothing has changed since last night then try restarting your Sim and/or PC first and see if that works.

Bertie Goddard