Sign in to follow this  
warbirds

Alternate Lear cockpit textures in darker gray

Changed panels from light gray to dark gray, also gray seats and side panels. Download from Flightsim.com or Avsim library  (search for Paul Grubich in the file library and my texture pages will show up). 

Click on pics for larger image :)

cockpit%201a-X3.png

cockpit%202a-X3.png

• Upvote 4

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Thanks Paul, downloaded them this morning and flying the Lear now, love them, they look great! Much appreciated!

Cheers

Martin

Yes,  thanks Paul, just downloaded to be ready for my update from PCAvaitor on Tuesday. ( I think last time it took a weeeeek)

bob

Paul, I am away from my flightsim PC for the next week but I am very much looking forward to trying these textures.

Great job, Paul! I just flew nonstop KTEB-KEGE and loved all the new textures. It really feels more like a legit lear with the darker panel. Thanks again!

Thank you very much,,,and it is legit as you can see in this real photo :)

lear%20photo%204-S.png

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Ah, so these were your textures. Been wonderin'.

Anyway, thanks for those. Am going to give them a try once the Lear-itch hits again.

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days

A bit late to the party but just passing by to say thank you for your great work on these panels. Beautiful job as usual, Paul. Got the Lear a few days ago for 13$ and I'm already in love with this little beast. Still a lot to learn but having fun already doing just a few patterns around some of my favourite airports. Great work Flightsimware (and Paul, for your textures). Happy new year, guys! :happy:

• Upvote 1

Downloaded the alternate textures for the Lear35 , but not sure where they go? 

Geoff Bryce

Pick the livery you want to use them on and then make a backup copy of your "texture" folder, then copy the downloaded textures into the texture folder of the livery you selected and overwrite when asked too!

Cheers

Martin

Hi Martin, Thanks for quick reply...Ummmmm, I am missing some thing still.

When you say Pick the livery you want to use... you mean go into the Simobjects>airplanes>flysim learjet 35A> and then select, for example, texture.C-ELLB.? there is no texture folder in here!!

Then make a copy of the texture folder in Simobjects>airplanes>flysim learjet 35A>texture some where safe.

Copy the alternative textures download into texture.C-ELLB?

Sorry if I am a little thick..

Geoff

Geoff Bryce

Hi Geoff,

Yes, if you pick C-ELLB open its folder and there should only be 4 or 5 files, add the files you downloaded into that folder, you should then have about 36 files, overwrite any that ask. Sorry didn't explain it correctly the first time.

Cheers

Martin

53 minutes ago, MartinRex007 said:

Hi Geoff,

Yes, if you pick C-ELLB open its folder and there should only be 4 or 5 files, add the files you downloaded into that folder, you should then have about 36 files, overwrite any that ask. Sorry didn't explain it correctly the first time.

Cheers

Martin

No worries Martin. As a script writer for SAP modules in a last life, I fully understand the issues of writing instructions for others ...the cockpit does look a lot better with the darker textures

Geoff

Geoff Bryce