Sign in to follow this  
windshearDK

reflections on the T7 product after the 747 v3

I flew my first T7 flight yesterday since the release of the 747. I have not had any desire to fly anything but the 747!

I must say that the age is showing, and that's good! I mean it shows how far PMDG has come since their earlier release!

What was most noticable to me, was the sound and the auto flight handling of the routes. Many SID turns were not done properly by the LNAV system, something I had been frustrated with in the NGX before the T7.

The 747 stand flawless in this regard!

I hope PMDG will make a V2 of their amazing T7 and perhaps include the entire family? :)

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

59 minutes ago, windshearDK said:

I flew my first T7 flight yesterday since the release of the 747. I have not had any desire to fly anything but the 747!

I must say that the age is showing, and that's good! I mean it shows how far PMDG has come since their earlier release!

What was most noticable to me, was the sound and the auto flight handling of the routes. Many SID turns were not done properly by the LNAV system, something I had been frustrated with in the NGX before the T7.

The 747 stand flawless in this regard!

I hope PMDG will make a V2 of their amazing T7 and perhaps include the entire family? :)

Agree. 747 is not my favorite aircraft but I have to say there is something special about it. I dont exactly know what it is, may be it is more "alive" then the other two or something else. I think we will have a better understanding when PMDG implements some features specific to 747 also to t7 and hopefully to NGX.

I think no one would be surprised if a new version of NGX is released within the next couple of years. (or they start working on it)

• Upvote 1

Ahmet Can

Its a masterpiece! Luckily I am totally in love with the 747! But the cockpit is showing its age now, although I will be happily flying the 748i when its released!

I am sure that they will honor their amazing products to give them a heritage that will continue into the future! 

I have a hunch that they will be doing the 787 next though, and man would that be outragiously awesome!

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg