Sign in to follow this  
Paladin

Control Assignments

Good Morning, UK Time.  Is there any way to change the "purple" colour of the text in Control Assignments?  It's probably an age [73 years old] and eyesight issues thing  :(   I have purchased 2 copies of Chaseplane and would like to use it in preference to "the other one" Version 2, which I also have purchased, but being unable to read this text is a bummer, as I would like to use my logitech G13 unit to control all camera views on different aircraft.  I have disabled controllers in P3D and use FSUIPC to allocate axes and a few buttons on my yoke. I could, nominally, remove almost all default assignments within P3D and complete an almost nominal setup.  Thanks for any help proferred.  Regards.

M.

Very Best Wishes,

Dr T. Maurice Murphy

I changed the color in the latest experimental version (v0.3.108). Let me know if it's better for you!

Thank you very much for your feedback!

Regards,
Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

12 hours ago, Keven Menard said:

I changed the color in the latest experimental version (v0.3.108). Let me know if it's better for you!

Thank you very much for your feedback!

Regards,
Keven

Thank you so much for the change Keven, I can now identify that the word, well all words actually, read "blank".  Now I can, hopefully, start to learn to use it  :)   I am currently using my Saitek yoke & throttle, but this will, I expect permit me to use "similar" looks on all views using the G13. Again, my thanks.  Best.

Very Best Wishes,

Dr T. Maurice Murphy