Sign in to follow this  
Rodolph Sainssini

Update PMDG777

Hi all,

This morning, i've made a update because the operation center asked it. But know, when i load a pmdg aircraft, my P3D v4 crash CTD.. How Can i solve it please ? 

Thanks by adance 

rodolph

13 minutes ago, Rosolph said:

Hi all,

This morning, i've made a update because the operation center asked it. But know, when i load a pmdg aircraft, my P3D v4 crash CTD.. How Can i solve it please ? 

Thanks by adance 

rodolph

Did you uninstall the old version then reinstall?

FYI - PMDG require you to sign your posts with your full name (first and last name).

Hi PMDG777,

It was a operation center update and not the 777. Because before i do this update, i've made a flight and everything was OK. After i accepted this update the OP , it downloaded some DLL and know i can load any pmdg plane.

Rodolph Sainssini

5 minutes ago, Rodolph Sainssini said:

It was a operation center update and not the 777

Hmmm then it shouldn't have affected your sim at all. That update only changed the operations centre. Is the 777 (or any PMDG) aircraft set as your default aircraft when the sim loads?

40 minutes ago, Rodolph Sainssini said:

No the default aircraft it the f22 raptor. When i load it in a airport it's worked.

but when i change for a pmdg 777 aircraft the simulator CTD

Has anything else changed on your system? I don't see how updating the operations centre could affect the sim

Let me give you all the details,

I've made a flight and everything was OK. After i landed i want to plan another flight and open the OP to add a new texture. 
At this moment i saw a red notification with an update. I've made it. 
After, i installed the Fsdreamteam scenery, KJFK, KORD, KFDW and LSZH and restart my computer.

After all of that i opened my p3d V4 and charge a 777pmdg aicraft and click on OK to load the aircraft i have a black screen with a message. " P3d stop working" 

you didnt  by  chance  made  the  changes  whilst  you had  the sim running?

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

The Operations Center updating itself cannot affect the aircraft in the sim at all. There is no interaction.

It would be like saying you updated IE/Firefox/Chrome, and your sim started crashing.

Kyle Rodgers

7 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

The Operations Center updating itself cannot affect the aircraft in the sim at all. There is no interaction.

It would be like saying you updated IE/Firefox/Chrome, and your sim started crashing.

Ha ha, yeah, but he DOES have a problem after the update of the oc and i wonder if your answer helped him a lot.

• Upvote 1

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus | Intel Core i9-10900K @ 5.3GHz | 64GB Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 | 500 GB M.2 NVMe for win | 2TB M.2 NVMe for FS2020 | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Eric from EHAM, a flying Dutchman.

1 minute ago, Wildblue said:

Ha ha, yeah, but he DOES have a problem after the update of the oc and i wonder if your answer helped him a lot.

As recent as 50 minutes ago, he posted something related to the sim crashing. I completely understand the interaction of the OC and livery installs, but there's a persistent point that the update is somehow related to his sim crashing up to about an hour ago. It's not.

So...with that in mind, what I stated was relevant.

Kyle Rodgers

53 minutes ago, Rodolph Sainssini said:

After, i installed the Fsdreamteam scenery, KJFK, KORD, KFDW and LSZH and restart my computer.

Betting this has caused it. Disable these sceneries and try again.