Sign in to follow this  
nbl1936

Ops Center Update & Missing Aircraft

On Aug 20th, I checked and there was an OPS CTR update showing on OPS in the notifications.  I clicked on the update and it froze part way through.  I have since un-installed the 777-200 and re-installed it, figuring it would repair/replace my OPS CENTER.  No changes to OC were done by the re-install.  However, when I go into PLEASE SELECT A PRODUCT, the 777-200 is MISSING from P3Dv4, when it was there on Friday the 18th.  I have both the 737NGX for P3Dv3 & P3Dv4, but only the v4 for the 777.

Anyone else with similar problems?  Any ideas?

Dave Robinette

NBL1936

A few nights back I purchased the DC-6 which did not appear in the OPS Center after the installation, it also displayed an update file download was available. That download hung on three attempts so the next morning I tried again but I made an exclusion in my anti virus software and it downloaded correctly.The DC-6 was then listed in the OPS Center after the update. I saw some others had posted having difficulty with the download that night also.

Gary Stewart

5 hours ago, nbl1936 said:

On Aug 20th, I checked and there was an OPS CTR update showing on OPS in the notifications.  I clicked on the update and it froze part way through.  I have since un-installed the 777-200 and re-installed it, figuring it would repair/replace my OPS CENTER.  No changes to OC were done by the re-install.  However, when I go into PLEASE SELECT A PRODUCT, the 777-200 is MISSING from P3Dv4, when it was there on Friday the 18th.  I have both the 737NGX for P3Dv3 & P3Dv4, but only the v4 for the 777.

Anyone else with similar problems?  Any ideas?

Dave Robinette

NBL1936

Make sure your antivirus and firewall are disabled. Go to the Operations centre folder in program files (x86), delete everything but the updater and run the updater as admin.