jasonstory44

Best place to find AI models?

10 hours ago, captain420 said:

What happens if my Aircraft list is mostly red, what do I do then? Also is there a difference between FSX and P3D v4 models? I am currently using P3D v4, so should I search for that 1st and if I can't find anything then revert to FSX models?

Ian pretty much covered but there is no such thing as P3D v4 models since FSX models work in P3D.  So those modelers who make or made or updating models will all say FSX. 

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

2 hours ago, jason99vmi said:

Ian pretty much covered but there is no such thing as P3D v4 models since FSX models work in P3D.  So those modelers who make or made or updating models will all say FSX. 

I think what you meant to say that models compiled with FSX SDK work without a problem in P3d V4. One can compile models with both the P3d3 and P3d4 SDKs and it's possible there are slight differences with FSX. LM keeps refining the way that textures and animations are used. 

• Upvote 1

edit: So, there actually is a fully updates 777 family pack available at aig with liveries at different places. Aka, only airbus a330+340 don't have a model..right?

so. There is literally no 777 available? As fsx or better p3d model? :(.. Or as I read it, not with good textures along with it?. I merely need them voor vpilot, not (yet) for ai behaviour