Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

Cielosim KJAX

Can anyone please confirm is Cielosim KJAX is working well?

I'd like to add it to the cart, but want to know if there are any night lighting problems in v4 before I place the order. The night lighting in p3d v3 looks impressive.

I contacted the developer and have not received a response.

Thanks.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I can confirm that it works. This airport is gorgeous day or dusk. Performance is excellent!

There's a 25% off coupon in the devs Facebook page. I'm not sure how long it will last.

It is beautiful, though, for me, it's tough on smoothness.  I still really like it.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

They did a nice job with it.  I spent the last 8 years of my 28 years at FedEx based at KJAX with my office at the FedEx ramp, flying jumpseat and commercial in and out of the airport very often.  It is a very nice rendition!  

• Like 1

Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale

36 minutes ago, Gregg_Seipp said:

It is beautiful, though, for me, it's tough on smoothness.  I still really like it.

I'm running a i7 2600k @ 4.7, 16gig DDR 2133, GTX 970, in an SSD with sliders at very dense and fps are excellent.

I also do not see performance issues with this one.

Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale

2 hours ago, DJJose said:

I can confirm that it works. This airport is gorgeous day or dusk. Performance is excellent!

There's a 25% off coupon in the devs Facebook page. I'm not sure how long it will last.

How did you get this one installed to V4??  That is one of my airports I haven't successfully gotten into V4 yet...thanks!

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

59 minutes ago, Flic1 said:

How did you get this one installed to V4??  That is one of my airports I haven't successfully gotten into V4 yet...thanks!

According to their website, it is not ready for v4. Exactly what I'm waiting for.

Mario Di Lauro

2 hours ago, Flic1 said:

Point the installer to p3d v4 folder, then add the scenery manually. It doesn't get any easier than that.

I asked the developer back in early July and got this response:

KJAX works in P3D v4 with no problems. We should have an installer out very soon but in the meantime there is a way to get it installed using our current installer. In the future we do plan on releasing a version with new natives features that are supported in P3D v4.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best regards,

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex Ranc - Founder & Lead Developer

Cielosim.com - Like us on Facebook!

- Ike Callaway

I live in Jacksonville  and, I am  very impressed! I toke the advice of Alex Ranc  as to how to install, and, it's alive and well....!!

Thanks to every one that contributes to,  making the forums work.

MSFS2020

MICHAEL J     proud supporter

KJAX   FLORIDA

I own KJAX for P3D v3 and now I want to install it into v4. Is there an installer for P3D v4? If there is not

there really should be by now.

15 hours ago, bluesman1 said:

Is there an installer for P3D v4?

Contact the developer.

I already own KJAX will I get a free upgrade? If so I will wait for the P3D v4 installer. If its not free I will buy it again 

anyway because its so well done. ....Mike

Forget the above. My bad its in and running great. I forgot I already cried about this before and got help. Again sorry, carry on........Mike