Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

Cielosim KJAX

2 minutes ago, DJJose said:

Silky!😀

Nice

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

48 minutes ago, DJJose said:

I think I know why.Give me a few minutes and I'll have a different bgl.

I don't see SODE KJAX maybe is why …..

Edited by trisho0
corrections

Patricio Valdes

18 minutes ago, trisho0 said:

I don't think even exists SODE which I guess gives the jetways.

It looks like their tied to the Library Objects.

Let's try this again:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ugvjvy9h7et9kuu/KJAX.7z?dl=0

The only other option is to exclude everything and use GSX to add SODE jetways.

Here's what I see out the window

kZ6wbi4.jpg

Edited by DJJose
  • Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

59 minutes ago, DJJose said:

The only other option is to exclude everything and use GSX to add SODE jetways.

Jose, that could better option. Jetways came back thanks to your help. Jetways dock plane door and the jetway wheels on air (lol). Same as in FSX.

But I found the Terminal ground, kind of sidewalk  is missing and black base all around the building in P3Dv4. The FSX sim shows the base complete and grey. Can be fix it?

Edited by trisho0
editing

Patricio Valdes

I think that the best option is an exclusion around the airport and then manually add the SODE Jetways with GSX v2.

At this point we are at the mercy of the developer.

12 minutes ago, DJJose said:

I think that the best option is an exclusion around the airport and then manually add the SODE Jetways with GSX v2.

At this point we are at the mercy of the developer.

Jetways are working in both FSX and P3Dv4 via Crtl+J. From P3Dv4 theTerminal ground base is black instead of a finished base grey as in FSX. Can you do that? You need to see from FSX to find out that base supporting the Terminal, nice base.

Patricio Valdes

I was planning to buy this but now I am not at all interested.  This is way too much end user fixes which developer should be doing for p3dv4 period.  

Kudos to the customer here

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

15 minutes ago, Skywolf said:

I was planning to buy this but now I am not at all interested.  This is way too much end user fixes which developer should be doing for p3dv4 period.  

Kudos to the customer here

You are right but whoever purchased the Cielosim KJAX as I did we need to find solutions by our own. I was aware of the scenery was released for FSX and P3D 32 bit v3. Not for P3Dv4 64 bit.

I also wait for Cielosim Developer releases of KJAX for P3Dv4 ….. some day.

Patricio Valdes

45 minutes ago, trisho0 said:

You are right but whoever purchased the Cielosim KJAX as I did we need to find solutions by our own. I was aware of the scenery was released for FSX and P3D 32 bit v3. Not for P3Dv4 64 bit.

I also wait for Cielosim Developer releases of KJAX for P3Dv4 ….. some day.

wow the site states this exactly " Which versions of Prepar3D does KJAX support? - At the moment KJAX supports Prepar3D v3 and up."  Looks like the Up part doesn't mean P3D4+  sigh

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

11 hours ago, trisho0 said:

Can you do that? You need to see from FSX to find out that base supporting the Terminal, nice base.

Negative. That black base you see is part of the "jax_ground1.bgl." It needs to be fixed by the dev.

It's really not a big deal to me. The airport looks very good day & night and I do not see default objects or  disappearing objects when I pan around.

I did send the dev an email to see if KJAX will ever be updated to the current version of P3d v4 and maybe I'll get a response. I'm not holding my breath.

I also checked Cielosim's Facebook page and I don't see any activity since June 2017. That's an indication to me that we might never see an update.

Enjoy what you have!

9 minutes ago, DJJose said:

Negative. That black base you see is part of the "jax_ground1.bgl." It needs to be fixed by the dev.

It's really not a big deal to me. The airport looks very good day & night and I do not see default objects or  disappearing objects when I pan around.

I did send the dev an email to see if KJAX will ever be updated to the current version of P3d v4 and maybe I'll get a response. I'm not holding my breath.

I also checked Cielosim's Facebook page and I don't see any activity since June 2017. That's an indication to me that we might never see an update.

Enjoy what you have!

You are right we may never get from Cielosim a P3Dv4 installer. But, how come from FSX became disappeared the grey base? What about for you to give a try. Please, don't give up to soon. I could give a try if I know with what program to deal with. Enjoy the day.

Patricio Valdes

9 hours ago, Skywolf said:

wow the site states this exactly " Which versions of Prepar3D does KJAX support? - At the moment KJAX supports Prepar3D v3 and up."  Looks like the Up part doesn't mean P3D4+  sigh

You didn't see?

What simulators is this scenery compatible with? - KJAX is compatible with Flight Simulator X, Flight Simulator X (Steam Edition) and Prepare3D (v3x).

Patricio Valdes

To me the saddest irony is that the scenery looked great but was a massive drain on VAS, making it all but unusable in FSX. Now we have a 64-bit sim for over a year and...crickets from the developer.

James

• Like 1

1 hour ago, trisho0 said:

What about for you to give a try. Please, don't give up to soon.

It's not about giving up too soon. It's about the EULA. You can't just share fixes. You need permission from the dev. As I stated, enjoy what you have.

1 hour ago, DJJose said:

It's not about giving up too soon. It's about the EULA. You can't just share fixes. You need permission from the dev. As I stated, enjoy what you have.

I understand .... but, the Developer is not answering emails then how can we get permission from? Anyway, you are right so I we can enjoy with KJAX as is for now. Hopefully we get an installer for P3dv4 soon (LOL)

Patricio Valdes