Sign in to follow this  
Stefano74

What's the version? Do i need SP1? How to download it and install it?

Hello community.

Can anyone explain me how to find out wether I have SP1 installed or not? How to find out my B777 version?

If I need to install it, how can I download this SP1 patch? If I go to PMDG and log in than I select DOWNLOADS/SERVICE UPDATE .. it tells me to "Log in to your eCommerce account" .. what's that? I am logged in in PMDS website.. isn't that enough? I am stuck in a loop where if I go to DOWNLOAD/SERVICE UPDATE and click on "click here to log in" it trows me back to my account menu .. I can't manage to get to a place where I can download this SP1. I don't even know if I need it and my own version number .. :bengong:

Any idea?

Stefano Furlanis

15 minutes ago, Stefano74 said:

Can anyone explain me how to find out wether I have SP1 installed or not?

Start > All Programs > PMDG Simulations > Operations Center

Select the aircraft in the list, and then click Version. If the bar is green, you're good. If it's red, there's an update available.

16 minutes ago, Stefano74 said:

If I need to install it, how can I download this SP1 patch? If I go to PMDG and log in than I select DOWNLOADS/SERVICE UPDATE .. it tells me to "Log in to your eCommerce account" .. what's that? I am logged in in PMDS website.. isn't that enough? I am stuck in a loop where if I go to DOWNLOAD/SERVICE UPDATE and click on "click here to log in" it trows me back to my account menu .. I can't manage to get to a place where I can download this SP1. I don't even know if I need it and my own version number .. :bengong:

If you're stuck in a loop, you're not following the directions. The directions immediately above "click here to log in" state in specifics that you should log in, click View Previous Orders, and download from your existing order page. The version you download is always the current version. If it is not, there will be an explanation in the Operations Center, which will also update the aircraft for you.

Kyle Rodgers

Is it possible that I don't have this "Operation Center" installed? I can't seem to be able to find it anywhere..

If I go to: Start/ scoll down to "P" , this PMDG simulations doesn't appear. If i run a search with finder i get no results both for PMDG (only the folders I created for B777 200ER7F and the 300ER) or Operations Center despite having installed PMDG B777 normally and successfully.

I have never seen this Operations Center in fact.

I see how this would be very handy in verifying my installed version and the need for an update..

Is it possible that somehow I don't have this Operations Center? I there a way o download it and install it separately? 

Stefano Furlanis

Edited by Stefano74
format

7 minutes ago, Stefano74 said:

Is it possible that I don't have this "Operation Center" installed? I can't seem to be able to find it anywhere..

If I go to: Start/ scoll down to "P" , this PMDG simulations doesn't appear. If i run a search with finder i get no results both for PMDG (only the folders I created for B777 200ER7F and the 300ER) or Operations Center despite having installed PMDG B777 normally and successfully.

I have never seen this Operations Center in fact.

I see how this would be very handy in verifying my installed version and the need for an update..

Is it possible that somehow I don't have this Operations Center? I there a way o download it and install it separately? 

Stefano Furlanis

Login to your PMDG store account as you have done. Click "View Previous Orders". Click the order for the 777 base pack. Download from the bottom of the page. Uninstall your current version (expansion first then the base pack) and reinstall with the newly downloaded installer. Go back to your "View Previous Orders" page and repeat for the 300ER expansion.

Done .. and now I have both B777/200ER and B777/300ER updated, Operations Center is also installed.

All sorted than thank you all :happy:

Stefano

23 minutes ago, Stefano74 said:

Done .. and now I have both B777/200ER and B777/300ER updated, Operations Center is also installed.

I assume you meant the -200LR, not the -200ER. I don't know if they've even built the -200ER yet.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

14 minutes ago, Captain Kevin said:

...yet.

Illuminati confirmed.