Sign in to follow this  
jbrett2634

Best scenery ever?

Wow! Is it for sale? Really amazing.

"No add-ons developers will join FSW", they said. LOL

This looks like photoscenery with autogen, and it's by Aime Leclerq so it'll be fantastic quality. Bring it on!!

As a huge P3D fan I have to admit FSW is shaping up to be the true successor to FSX.

• Upvote 3

That looks genuinely good. Probably even better than XPlane. When P3D would have such roads and details on mountains they would be not stoppable.

Guys: Look at that rain at 28min

I heard LM is working on that, but this looks really really good. It DTG 64bit yet?

14 minutes ago, 737_800 said:

That looks genuinely good. Probably even better than XPlane. When P3D would have such roads and details on mountains they would be not stoppable.

Guys: Look at that rain at 28min

I heard LM is working on that, but this looks really really good. It DTG 64bit yet?

Yes, it's 64bit since Flight School. This video shows the old version of the rain, TrueSky has better effects. Including improved snow effects.

29 minutes ago, torium said:

Another great one: "FSW StormClouds on photoscenery Alps."

I can´t get used to those clouds and they have a lot to deliver yet. 

sorry but i fail to see what is so special about photorealistic and autogen when we had it already for 20 years?

do i miss something ??

12 minutes ago, arsenal82 said:

sorry but i fail to see what is so special about photorealistic and autogen when we had it already for 20 years?

do i miss something ??

Maybe to some that haven't been around as long as you have and may not have another sim.  It would be nice for a change for some to not say anything if they don't have anything positive to say...did you ever think of that?

i5-6600K 3.5Ghz OC to 4.5GHz|CorsairH60 Liq Cooler|GA-Z170X-Gaming 7|GTX 1070|G.Skill Trident DDR4-3200 32GB|950 PRO M.2 250GB|850 EVO 500GB|2TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD|FractalDesign R4|Corsair RMx 750W|Win10 64bit Home|MSFS2020

I love the smell of Jet-A in the morning!

Robert Pressley a.k.a. SmokeDiddy

2 hours ago, arsenal82 said:

do i miss something ??

I've never seen PR and autogen like the first video and I've been simming for 20 years (that makes me feel really old). I'm an avid user of XP11 and ortho4xp and that video looks way better. 

• Upvote 4

Perhaps arsenal82 would be kind enough to post a video for us, from "20 years" ago, that looks anywhere as impressive as the OP's...

• Upvote 9