With all these 'I don't see Fred' and 'Fred doesn't see Albert' and so on, a thought occurred to me. :ohmy: How many of 'us' use a wireless connection? I ask because wireless is useless as a gaming connection. Dropped packets when using the internet or Teamspeak etc have little impact, but gaming is a whole different ball game.

Thoughts?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I don‘t know if WLan could be a factor, but it‘s worth a try. I can easily switch between Lan and WLan, so I will start wireless and if I‘m involved in such an „I see you, you don‘t see me“ situation I can switch to Lan instantly.

Lan P3D and JoinFS here...other than ancillary apps like AS4, LittleNavMap, etc. that I run on a laptop which utilizes wireless.

On 4/21/2018 at 8:44 AM, Viking01 said:

I don‘t know if WLan could be a factor, but it‘s worth a try. I can easily switch between Lan and WLan, so I will start wireless and if I‘m involved in such an „I see you, you don‘t see me“ situation I can switch to Lan instantly.

When you did change the effect was immediate! You went from flicking backwards and forwards to smooth flight. In my eyes, albeit only one instance, the case is proved.

This article bears out what I've thought.

Well, we should all send Peter a note of thanks for everything that he has done. What a terrific contribution to us all.

• Upvote 1

Brilliant idea, will be done in a minute!

• Upvote 1