Sign in to follow this  
Niclas

SK2851 Aarhus - Mytilene "Odysseas Elytis" (Lesbos)

Yes, and the flights continues to go south to and around Mediterranean sea, this time to the Greek island Lesbos which lies near the coast of Turkey.

The flight was very exciting with many wonderful places to look at, from picture nr 6 you can see the coast of Greece, then the island of Thasos with Mt. Athos in the background, then Limnos and finally Lesbos with the coast of Turkey in the background.

Z3rB8PJ.jpg
vdCRI8D.jpg
lzoajRe.jpg
S1ut2qa.jpg
e7d4S3C.jpg
8GsumCT.jpg
D1GCQTb.jpg
QpZxG1L.jpg
7DcPOJn.jpg
p4oXJFu.jpg
5kWHICH.jpg
jrFnn69.jpg
998sLUB.jpg
caoneh7.jpg
mpqhs6V.jpg
iYkr8BO.jpg
tvUFVoO.jpg
EM7y1xi.jpg
rceRwac.jpg
YTBRXnE.jpg

• Upvote 1

Beautiful, as always!

Can you please remind me how you get the lovely dark VC in the NGX?   Is is a PTA setting, or ENB, etc?   

Thanks.

Bill

UK LAPL-A

Currently flying:- (GA): COWS DA-42, A2A Comanche, FSW C414, WT SR22T, FSS P2006, BlSq TBM850, FSR M500, Flyboy Rans S6S, SWS Zenith 701,C172 JT-A mod (Airliners): Fenix A320, Ini A300-600, FBW A320 NEO and PMDG737.

Outstanding scenery and very nice airport work...love those!

HLJAMES

On 8/22/2017 at 3:16 PM, JYW said:

Beautiful, as always!

Can you please remind me how you get the lovely dark VC in the NGX?   Is is a PTA setting, or ENB, etc?   

Thanks.

Many thanks Bill! The dark VC is a combination of PTA and MOGWAISOFT - SHADE with it´s "burned" in shadows in to my sky textures.

On 8/22/2017 at 3:34 PM, HLJames said:

Outstanding scenery and very nice airport work...love those!

HLJAMES

Many thanks James!..more shots will come as soon as my scenery over Turkey is finished, only some coast tiles left to complete. Next destination will then be to Antalya with it´s impressive mountains around the city and airport. Two shots attached as a sneak peek over the airport and landscape:

Edited by cmpbellsjc
Additional screen shots are not allowed after initial post.
  • Upvote 1

I see the mountains around Antalya. they have an unusual limestone cap that erodes down over darker rock...that is a beautiful texture!

HLJAMES

On 8/22/2017 at 6:23 PM, Scandinavian 407 said:

as soon as my scenery over Turkey is finished, only some coast tiles left to complete

I was wondering about those beautiful photoreal.  You built the scenery yourself?  I did not know there is an equivalence to Ortho4XP in the P3D world.

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

11 hours ago, Anxu00 said:

I was wondering about those beautiful photoreal.  You built the scenery yourself?  I did not know there is an equivalence to Ortho4XP in the P3D world.

Yes, I build the photoreal sceneries myself..many countries have been covered during the four years I have been doing this. There is a lot of manual work, create water masks, editing bad tiles, colour matching etc etc. I don´t know how Ortho4XP works, but when creating scenery in FSX and now P3D I´m using FSEarthTiles for downloading the tiles. The water masks are the most time consuming parts to build, but when they are done the result is fantastic and blends perfectly with the landscape (As hopefully can be seen in the above photos, hehe)

10 hours ago, Montie said:

Are you releasing the sceneries at some point?

I´m sorry no :mellow:, at least not as freeware..

1 hour ago, Scandinavian 407 said:

There is a lot of manual work, create water masks, editing bad tiles, colour matching etc etc.

I can appreciate the work, part of the reason why the Ortho4XP tool for XPlane such as ground breaking free tool.  Btw, if I would like to learn the art of how to do photo scenery for P3D, is there a guide somewhere you can point me to?  Thx

P.S.  Found this link https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/content.php?17223-Build-Your-Own-VFR-Scenery-With-FSEarthTiles

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020