I was just curious if UGCX still going on or did it cease production. I noticed it had been in beta since last year. I'm not complaining, just curious. I can only imagine the time it takes to make software like that. Looking forward to it if it's still going to be released. 

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yup, please click that Weekend Update link above :-)

It's alive!

UGCX is getting really close.  I've had to send it back to the programmer a few times for re-does, but it's really getting there now.

As mentioned, our dream is to give FS Labs and the guys making the 787 a run for their money in the "Longest Development Time for a FS Addon" awards category at the Avsiim awards ceremony :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

On 9/5/2017 at 6:24 PM, byork said:

UGCX is getting really close.  I've had to send it back to the programmer a few times for re-does, but it's really getting there now.

As mentioned, our dream is to give FS Labs and the guys making the 787 a run for their money in the "Longest Development Time for a FS Addon" awards category at the Avsiim awards ceremony :biggrin:

Do you even Aerosoft CRJ?

1 hour ago, olspsd08 said:

Think he meant the CRJ took 7 years to make and release. 

actually  it  was  the  fs labs  that took  7  years  to complete

On 9/10/2017 at 1:21 AM, pete_auau said:

actually  it  was  the  fs labs  that took  7  years  to complete

They both took that long apparently. I had no idea the FSL was that long of a wait!

Difference is, the Aerosoft CRJ was originally meant to be released in 2010. Whilst the FSL had no planned release date or schedule.

On 2017-09-06 at 3:24 AM, byork said:

So much looking forward to this one!! 

On Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at 3:23 PM, Craig Tomkins said:

Looking forward to this. 

Aye, me as well, but hurry up b4 something else takes my cash...the mjestic dash 8 q400 for p3dv4 is in the wings...

On 9/13/2017 at 4:31 AM, Hansaspeed said:

Difference is, the Aerosoft CRJ was originally meant to be released in 2010. Whilst the FSL had no planned release date or schedule.

I guess FSL was more careful than Aerosoft, they opted for the PMDG move regarding the release date.

"PMDG move: either replying "soon" or threatening with body injuries anyone who asks for a release date"

(This is a caricature :) )

Sit rep?  Got $50 burning a hole in me pocket and DD Seatle is in my corsshares...

• Like 1

Still working on it!  Patience please!