Sign in to follow this  
Indy511

Japan

7 minutes ago, downscc said:

...... KATL-FAOR trip is one of my favorite B77L long hauls.

One of my military buddies bids this trip from time to time.  I get tired just listening to him talk about it. :smile:

Do you have the KCRP for P3dv4 ?

blaustern

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

17 hours ago, Bluestar said:

Do you have the KCRP for P3dv4 ?

PM your email and I'll send you what I've got.  It has been reworked for v4 using ADE1.75 and the v4 SDK but I had to get rid of most of my custom pavement markings and revert to default lines.  I spent a couple days working with the developer for custom ground poly editor but we didn't solve the problem.  My frustration is the reason I haven't put it up in AVSIM library but I'd be happy to have another set of eyes look at it.

Dan Downs KCRP

On 8/23/2017 at 1:10 PM, tooting said:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DH4vM3mWsAEJIyf?format=jpg

That Is the traffic for the last 48 hours on vatsim. 

Look at the difference of traffic in Asia and Africa compared to Europe and the US 

There simply isn't ENOUGH demand for it.  That is why there is 3 versions of Jfk, Lhr,  bcn,  etc so the developers can fight over the scraps and in Europe and USA and ignore Asia and Africa 

I'd love someone to make Zbaa for example but they rather make 3 versions of innsbruck to make a buck 

That northern most line over Greenland from AMS to SFO was me ☺️  KLM605. 

Eric 

wing creations RJAA is pretty good but just didn't have the trees/structures around the airport.  in reality, it's surrounded by tree lines and hilly terrain.

so, modified the ADE file to add the trees and building to make it a little more realistic.  the ADE file was uploaded to avsim a couple of days ago and should appear at the avsim lib soon.

hand placed trees and buildings, ex below is 34R.  works for both fsx and p3dv4 versions.

rjaa_ade.jpg

• Upvote 3

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

2 hours ago, kdfw__ said:

modified the ADE file to add the trees and building to make it a little more realistic

You missed that where in reality all ILS have DME the WCI Narita only has DME at two of the four.  Use your ADE to add the other DME and they are all placed at the respective GS location.  I tend to focus more on the accuracy of navaids than trees although I'm not diminishing their importance in scenery.

Dan Downs KCRP

Thats great kdfw_, one of my favorite airports! I am looking forward to the fix and thanks for your efforts!

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

On 8/23/2017 at 7:22 PM, F737NG said:

Off the top of my head, I believe new or updated versions of FAOR, FACT, 

No large developer has ever really undertaken these two airports other than local South African devs.  Apart from Aerosoft who are struggling to get FAOR much further down the production line, I'm not aware that any other large developer is doing either.

7 hours ago, kdfw__ said:

so, modified the ADE file to add the trees and building to make it a little more realistic.  the ADE file was uploaded to avsim a couple of days ago and should appear at the avsim lib soon.

Thanks a lot, would you mind giving the file name, I am unable to identify it (yet?).

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

Yes, I forgot to mention that also, what's the filename?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Probably worth checking out Aerosim's website. They do a lot of FSX stuff (787, B747, 767 etc), aeroplanes and scenery, so presumably they'll get around to P3D, but in the interim, their FSX scenery could probably be ported manually into P3D. Note that you actually get some airport sceneries thrown in with some of their aeroplanes too if you buy one of those, which is why I know their sceneries are not bad, there aeroplanes are about on par with default FS ones, but with basic FMCs added. Anyway, here's a link to their site:

http://www.aerosim.co.jp/

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Hi all,

On 25.8.2017 at 11:27 AM, Chock said:

Probably worth checking out Aerosim's website. (... )  Anyway, here's a link to their site: http://www.aerosim.co.jp/

I am just returning from a long vacation in Japan (rented a camper van :cool:, visited Osaka and Haneda for spotting, among other sightseeing) so I am upgrading my sim with Japanese airports. So I can report that the Aerosim airports are nice and seem to be working quite well in P3D v4.

In particular, I have just bought RJBE (Kobe) airport on the Aerosim website - they have regnow.com as a reseller for the download versions and this is working quite well. RJBE is installing (by default) into the FSX directory, but when pointing P3D v4 to that directory, or copy the files over, RJBE is working beautifully in P3D v4.

Note that Technobrains's RJTT (Haneda) and RJOY (Osaka City and Yao Airport) are also available in online shops, albeit Japanese shops only (use google translate).

Markus

Best regards,

Markus Vitzethum ("ps1flyer")

Hi Markus,

is it possible to buy Technoirain's RJTT from their webshop and is it available as a download? I tried 

http://www.technobrain.com/fsaddon/fscrjtt2/

however I am completely lost how to handle their webshop (even after having Google sort of translating the page).

Thank you and kind regards, Michael

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

Hallo Michael,

6 hours ago, pmb said:

is it possible to buy Technoirain's RJTT from their webshop and is it available as a download? I tried

sorry, I got confused too. I just checked again and indeed, "Osaka City and Yao Airport" is available for download on airshop.co.jp (but I haven't done so [yet]) but not RJTT/Haneda. What is available is a Mission scenario based at Haneda which apparently requires RJTT (CD-Rom version) installed. Airshop.co.jp only ships domestically, unfortunately.

But checking now, while I'm writing, I noticed that RJTT is available from Amazon Japan  at https://www.amazon.co.jp/テクノブレイン-FSアドオンコレクション-東京国際空港2/dp/B00M2BVFUO . Apparently, Amazon Japan is shipping globally in 65 countries for a fee of roughly JPY 1000 (about EUR 8,-), plus a product cost of JPY 5250 (about EUR 40,-).

Markus

Best regards,

Markus Vitzethum ("ps1flyer")

Thanks Markus. So no download version in 2017...

If I am not mistaken, one of the quality developers (with international download and distribution) has been working on RJTT. I forgot who it was, I think I saw it mentioned on AirdailyX once, so probably I will wait for this one.

However, I am seriouly thinking about Kyoto if it works in Prepar3d4 and is available via a normal distribution channel, although it's all but cheap, too.

Kind regards, Michael