Sign in to follow this  
Indy511

Japan

On 7/21/2018 at 1:07 AM, trisho0 said:

Any issues found with ROAH airport to new purchasers?

I have bought and installed it earlier this week and I like it. Like any of the other Technobrain sceneries (I own some of the Boxes and the Osaka downloads for Yao and Itami), it's very well done and at the same quality level. The current install is upgraded for P3D v4 (like Haneda) and installs easily into P3D v4. For the Japan lover, it's a recommendation from my side, in particular with plenty of routes going into Okinawa.

For all the others and occasional visitors, if you like the destination, try to get it from Simmarket while it's still on the 25% new-release-discount (until Aug 3rd or so)!

Markus

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Best regards,

Markus Vitzethum ("ps1flyer")

7 hours ago, ps1flyer said:

I have bought and installed it earlier this week and I like it. Like any of the other Technobrain sceneries (I own some of the Boxes and the Osaka downloads for Yao and Itami), it's very well done and at the same quality level. The current install is upgraded for P3D v4 (like Haneda) and installs easily into P3D v4. For the Japan lover, it's a recommendation from my side, in particular with plenty of routes going into Okinawa.

For all the others and occasional visitors, if you like the destination, try to get it from Simmarket while it's still on the 25% new-release-discount (until Aug 3rd or so)!

Markus

Totally agree with Markus I love japan so this new scenery is great news now we have way better options to fly...so far its been good the scenery.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Definitely sceneries as RJTT, RJOA, ZBAA, ZSSS, RJFU, RJGG, RJBB to name some I have in P3Dv4.1, all simply amazing!

Patricio Valdes

On 5/28/2018 at 7:17 AM, F737NG said:

The P3D4 version of Kansai (RJBB) has been released.

Duos84U.png

(View larger image here: https://i.imgur.com/Duos84U.png)

Arguably, it's the best Japanese airport scenery currently available, performing well on my PC and has a few extras such as animated terminal shuttles, taxiway bridges and SODE jetways.
At €30 (incl. tax) it is pricing itself amongst the big boys and the ground photo scenery is only average, but personally I'm happy with this scenery.

Are you having any trouble with the SODE jetways and AI? I can't seem to get them to dock to AI planes- only the user aircraft. I've posted over at FSDev but haven't had any pointers yet. Thx. 

Dan Dominik                                                                           

"I thought you said your dog does not bite....
                                                                That's not my dog."

8 hours ago, sddjd said:

Are you having any trouble with the SODE jetways and AI? I can't seem to get them to dock to AI planes- only the user aircraft. I've posted over at FSDev but haven't had any pointers yet. Thx. 

Yes I am and I only noticed it after your post.
It appears that the stands in the 'AFCAD' are positioned too far away from the jetway for the AI aircraft expect for some 747s, 767s, and 777s whose exits can just reach the 2nd jetway. 

Looks like it will need a job in ADE to move most of the parking positions forward to be within range - they don't line-up well with the graphics in the sim anyway.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

F737NG- thanks, that's actually better news to me than it being a built-in issue with their jetways. I'd already started modifying my afcad for this one (adding directional pushbacks for better GSX operation). I'll play with the various parking positions this weekend and let you know if I have success with the jetways. 

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

19 hours ago, sddjd said:

I have seen some jetways docking on AI planes but it is not something we do as with user aircraft like PMDG. I think SODE jetways dock on AI planes handled and/or programmed  from UTLive or similar AI software whichever is installed. 

Patricio Valdes

Update- I've revised my AFCAD parking positions, adjusted for aircraft size and relative location to the terminal/jetways. The jetways are operating correctly now 👍

• Upvote 1

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

18 hours ago, sddjd said:

Update- I've revised my AFCAD parking positions, adjusted for aircraft size and relative location to the terminal/jetways. The jetways are operating correctly now 👍

How do you revise AFCAD parking positions?

Patricio Valdes

5 hours ago, trisho0 said:

How do you revise AFCAD parking positions?

I use Airport Design Editor. My method is to load an AI aircraft into the sim as the user aircraft (copy one repaint, a panel and sound folder, then edit the config to make the "title" unique) and then slew around the airport gates while ADE is connected to the sim. Adjust the gate positions to align with the crosshairs in ADE, etc. 

In the case of RJBB/KIX, most of the heavy gates were too far from the jetways to activate SODE with all but the largest AI planes. 

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

Heads-up:

A new TechnoBrain scenery, Sapporo-New Chitose (RJCC), will be available on SimMarket next Wednesday 12th June.

Given that it's located in the middle of nowhere (25 miles outside of Sapporo), performance should be a bit better than their RJTT.

SamScene's payware Sapporo city scenery or the freeware 'Sapporo City Japan' here at the Avsim' library may make it a bit more interesting.

Typically, for a Japanese-made scenery, it's going to be bl**dy expensive. €39 (before tax).
I'm going to wait for any possible sale before contemplating it.

• Like 4

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

Thanks for the headup. I'm looking forward to all re JP.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

39 minutes ago, F737NG said:

Heads-up:

A new TechnoBrain scenery, Sapporo-New Chitose (RJCC), will be available on SimMarket next Wednesday 12th June.

Given that it's located in the middle of nowhere (25 miles outside of Sapporo), performance should be a bit better than their RJTT.

SamScene's payware Sapporo city scenery or the freeware 'Sapporo City Japan' here at the Avsim' library may make it a bit more interesting.

Typically, for a Japanese-made scenery, it's going to be bl**dy expensive. €39 (before tax).
I'm going to wait for any possible sale before contemplating it.

That's great more airports love it but the prices are killing my credit card 😭😭 thank you for the heads up.😊

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Kinda pricey, but I'm probably going to get them. Love Japan scenery.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

http://p3d.o.oo7.jp/FSLINK.html

Win10Pro 22H2-19045.4123/IntelCorei7-3770K/GigabyteGA-Z68XP-UD3/32GBGSkillCL7-8-8-24/AsusRTX2070OC8GB/1TBCrucialMX500SSD/2 TB PNY CS900/(x3)1TBRAWMushkinSSDs/LGBlueRayBurner/RosewillChallengerTowerBlack/CorsairRM750wPSU/X56HOTAS/TtesportsCommanderKeyboardMousecombo/TrackIR5Pro/34inUltraWideScreenLG2560x1080p/TM2xMFDCougar/OculusQuest2/InateckKU5211PCIe3.2/LTERIVERPCIeG2S4/TMobileHomeInternet5G

MSI Codex Series R2 B14NUC7-095US/Windows 11 Home 22H2 22631.3296/i7 14700F/MSI Pro B760 VC Wifi/RTX 4060ti/32GB DDR5 5600mhz/650w Gold PSU