Sign in to follow this  
keithorton

Cockpit lights will not come on

Hello,

I cannot get the cockpit/cabin lights to come on.  The switch will say "ON", but nothing happens.  All other lights work (landing, reading lights, panel lights).  I've tried turning off reflections, reinstalling...but nothing changes.  Is there a fix for this issue?  I cannot fly the plane at night without cockpit/cabin lights.

What happens if you simply press "L" to turn on and off all lights at once? If this enables cockpit lights, you are simply using the wrong VC button.

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

Yea, I finally figured out that "L" turned the lights on last night.... but the overhead buttons that turn on the cabin lights, as well as the dimmer & clicking directly on the dome light inside the cockpit, does nothing.  It will say on the tooltip "Cabin Lights (ON)" when they're not.  I discovered the "courtesy light" button on the left side panel, which turns the cabin lights on, too... but still, neither the overhead button, nor the dimmer switch work.  The switch to turn on the panel lights & the dimmer for the panel lights work fine.  It's just the cabin lights switch & the cabin lights dimmer switch.

I tried turning off reflections & everything (read this as a tip for buttons that won't work), but that didn't help, either.