Sign in to follow this  

Hi.

1) Is ASE the last development for FS9 by HIFI?

I'm interested in the the latest development by HIFI for FS9.

2) Where can I order it? Can't find any single third party online vendor to buy it from.

Thank you,

I think it has been withdrawn from sale unfortunately. nothing showing on Hifi Sims website

Yearh - I guess it's been pulled from their website, since they don't support it anymore...

I can't even sell you/give you my key (since I don't use it anymore).
But unfortunately I guess it would be in violation of the EULA - which I have no intension of violating!

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Oh well, thank you very much for your answers.

Ramjett, your link is fully functional and is pointing at the right spot I was looking for.

Unfortunately, considering what Glynn and Anders said, I'm wondering now whether I should be buying it considering their servers might start to post outdated weather anytime soon.

Does ASE also support FSX? I just want to have an insurance it will work if I decide to jump to FSX (which most likely I won't)

No other weather solution from HIFI for FS9?

Thank you!

Best Regards,

As far as I remember, ASE supports both FS9 and FSX. I don't know where it gets weather updates and data, though?!
Isn't it the same as the rest of their products?

EDIT: Please see answer here from Damian at Hifi Forums regarding ASE compatibility

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Great. So it is a dual development for FS9/FSX.

I wonder about the weather update since AS6.5 is no longer downloading updated information.

I'm afraid the same thing might happen to ASE and considering it is not even supported at their website, I would end up spending 40 USD for a discontinued, outdated product.

How can I confirm they're in fact keeping the Real Time Weather active for ASE?

Thanks!

Hi, iwebber. Thank you for your contribution.

In fact, I had a brief glance at FS Global Real Weather but as I'm no expert in the area, and as I haven't got that much of free time for testing, I wanted to stay in the HIFI brand of products which have given me satisfactory results in the past.

Without intending to divert off-topic, do you think this would be a nice replacement?

Hi 

I still use ASE for FS9 and up until yesterday for FSX (ASN now) it still works fine and updating the weather as it should .

ugcx_banner.png

ASE has been discontinued and is no longer available.

Support is still available for current ASE customers.

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png