Sign in to follow this  
DTG_Cryss

Update 10 (v1.3.20019) Now Live

trueSKY
We mentioned in last week’s livestream that we are working to bring you updates to the trueSKY technology we recently implemented in Flight Sim World, to improve your in-sim weather experience. We hoped to add some of these revisions into this week’s release, however they aren’t quite ready to go yet. Our engineers continue to work closely with Simul's team to perfect those updates, and we look forward to sharing them with you in the near future.

All Aircraft

• Cockpit lighting improvements

PA-28 Cherokee

Front wheel ground contact improvements

PA-46 Malibu Mirage

• Engine and propeller audio adjustments

Missions

• Improved all mission and lesson outro music transitions.
  • Added introductory sequence to “Icing Conditions” mission
  • Corrected German subtitles in ‘Voice of Reason” mission
  • LA Approach voiceover volume improvements

Pro Mission Tool

• Fixed dragging map when "Edit Models" is switched off

Dovetail Flight Community Manager: Catch me on Twitch

Wow, a developer which doesn't just bang some feature out before it is ready!

25 minutes ago, DTG_Cryss said:

trueSKY
We hoped to add some of these revisions into this week’s release, however they aren’t quite ready to go yet. Our engineers continue to work closely with Simul's team to perfect those updates, and we look forward to sharing them with you in the near future.

You're not doing it right. I thought everybody knew software developers are supposed to chuck stuff out of the door before its ready, without even bothering to test it. That's what everyone else does. Are you sure you guys are proper developers? :laugh:

Joking aside, nice one. Keep up the good work and have a groovy weekend DTG people, you are doing great. I suspect it's more than likely you've got other simulation software developers watching what you lot are doing! Let's hope they can at least emulate it a bit! You guys are game changers.

• Upvote 2

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Thanks Cryss and all at DTG, great work! Don't worry about the trueSky update, as Chock says we'd rather have it right than rushed!

Thanks for the heads up keep up the good work onwards and upwards for FSW, see you guys at Cosford Show already have my ticket.

Ray Fry.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

You guys surely seem to have the right recipe for improving the product AND keeping your customers informed. GREAT WORK!

Mario Di Lauro

8 hours ago, Duamutef_MC said:

Hi Chris... any news about the Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 compatibility issues?

See this:

i7-6700k | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X Plus | Samsung Evo 500GB & 1TB | WD Blue 2 x 1TB | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | AOC 2560x1440 monitor | Win 10 Pro 64-bit