Sign in to follow this  
Zimmerbz

Ultimate Traffic 2 and Live

1 hour ago, portanav said:

Where do I get the updated models from?

I am pretty sure that all default models of UT2 are in a FSX-native variant and do not need to be updated. However, UT2 provides for many planes only a single engine variant, e.g. only CFM for the A320 and only RR for the A330 etc. Only if you want to add the other engine variants of the corresponding planes (e.g. DJC A320 with IAE engines and TFS A330 with GE/PW engine variants) you would have to be careful to use the FSX-native variant of those models.

One thing also leading to errors regarding UT2 used with Prepar3d v4.x is the fact that the simobjects are no longer defined within the prepar3d.cfg but in a seperate file called simobjects.cfg. If you do not have your UT2 models and other AI models installed into the "Airplane" folder of P3Dv4.x, you will have to modify the simobjects.cfg accordingly. The installer of UT2 can not do this.

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

4 hours ago, tooting said:

.i can upload them for you.you have to install them and overwrite the old models

OK, thanks.

if you did it manually you could visit 

http://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?board=220.0

most of the models are there.  however even after 20 or so topics about non compatible ai models and not having a sticky, youll find that the camsim models will cause a CTD. you need to swap them out if you have them for the new fspainter  or UTT 787 

14ppkc-6.png

If you already have UT2 installed in P3D4 and working great, do you have to completely uninstall it first before installing UTLive or can all the UT2 aircraft models be kept? I rather like them and maybe there are a few not included in UTLive?

i7 3770K HT, 8GB RAM, nVidia 980GTX, Win7, P3D 3.4, FSG mesh, UTX, GEX, ST, ASA16/ASCA, NickN optimized