Sign in to follow this  
jt8d9a

Sedona UHD?

6 hours ago, richie894 said:

If you scroll towards the end of the thread you will see user comments. Personally I think some are a little harsh and people are expecting perfection.

I have to disagree. If you would have to look for these bugs, you could argue about it. But since several of these bugs are immediately visible from the default starting position, these bugs are already a major disturbance. The first look determines the general feeling of the user.In this case I have to say: Ok, for freeware but for payware in this price range: back to the drawing board. The first few looks are money shots. If they don´t hit it is bad for the whole scenery. One of the problems of Leipzig ( http://store.x-plane.org/EDDP--LeipzigHalle-International-Airport_p_634.html ).and since Leipzig is even cheaper...

OK, thanks! I will wait for the update. Please tell me when it is fixed.

EDIT:

@Richie

He calls his scenery "UHD" and the price is also not cheap, so i think it`s natural that people expect perfection.