Sign in to follow this  
usaforf

VAInterface.ini and Aircraft Profiles (P3Dv4)

I downloaded and installed VAInterface 2.24.1.11639 beta for P3Dv4.  VAInterface_2.24.1.11639.exe connects to P3Dv4 fine and my iPad connects to VAInterface fine. But to get the ipad to connect and interact with PMDG 737 NGX  I have to go into the VAInterface Control Panel and on the Aircraft tab select the profile for the title I am flying. This has to be done each time I change to a different a different livery.  I don't recall having to do this with FSX, Question is - Is this going to be the new Norm or will VAInterface be able to automatically detect the livery selected and apply the correct profile.

David Blitch
USAF (Retired); i7-6700K @ 4.0, 16g RAM, GTX 1070, SSD 1TB, SSD 240 GB, HDD 2TB, LG 32" Monitor, P3Dv4,
UTL, FSC, ASN, ORBX, Track IR 5, EFB, PFPX, TOPCAT, PMDG 737, 747, 777, DC-6