Sign in to follow this  
kdfw__

744 VC window reflection mod

Kevin just for the record I did not want to send them in because it was a forgone conclusion so why bother. Later  on a  member here pm'd me asking if he could send them in for me and I told him it was a waste of time but he seemed like a nice guy and really wanted to help so I sent him the textures and he sent them in with the response that I knew would come..

Now can we put this to bed now Kevin, oh and thanks for starting this all over again.

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

9 minutes ago, warbirds said:

I did not want to send them in because it was a forgone conclusion so why bother.

If it were a foregone conclusion, why would I have even asked you to submit them for approval...?

14 minutes ago, warbirds said:

oh and thanks for starting this all over again.

I'm sorry, but what?

You came into this thread to start this all over again - all on your own. It was entirely your own doing. Don't blame that on someone else. Had you not stepped in here to try and drag some sympathy out of "oh, you'll do it for this guy's mod but not mine," we wouldn't be here discussing this. If you didn't want this started all over again, you shouldn't have brought it back up.

• Upvote 2

Kyle Rodgers

Reading these threads, is like eating soup with a fork - you'll never get enough!

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Looking forward to installing this mod.  Love to see the same kind of thing on the CRTs.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

14 hours ago, warbirds said:

Now can we put this to bed now Kevin, oh and thanks for starting this all over again.

Not really sure how I started this when your first post in this thread was:

On 9/3/2017 at 7:37 AM, warbirds said:

Amazing, PMDG will let you do that but they won't let me paint the cockpit.

Had you not made that post, it wouldn't have even crossed my mind, if you can believe that.

• Upvote 1

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

Sir, please do not PM me and proceed to continue to blame me for something that was started by your own action. Three other people responded prior to my initial post, so how this was even my own doing is beyond me, but I'm not talking to you anymore. Good day.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

Nice reflection textures. Grabbing them now.

Warbirds - a piece of advice - don't hijack threads of people who have followed he correct path to work with a developer.

• Upvote 2

Topic locked.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10