Zibo 737-800 (Freeware!)

Flightfactor A320

VSkyLabs DC-3 

SSG E-Jets Evolution

Felis Tu-154M 

JustFlight's GA aircraft

FlyJSim 732, 722

Bell 429 (Freeware!)

The A320 and 737 should definitely fit your bill, the rest requires a closer look. One thing to look out for is complete XP11 compatibility, especially with the later updates.

That list is nowhere near complete. Just poke around the X-Plane store and download libraries and read some reviews.

Thank you.

I know of one more,

PMDG DC-6.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I would add two more helicopters to the "study level" list: the X-Trident Bell 412 and the Dreamfoil Bell 407, both payware.

The free Bell 429 is also good, but it uses a subset of the X-Trident 412's plugin, and a few more systems are available on the 412 for things like searchlight and winch ops.

The other really excellent model is the Dreamfoil Bell 407, probably the best single engine helicopter right now.

On 7/5/2018 at 9:24 AM, VeryBumpy said:

Study sim level, like A2A, FlightSimLabs quality. $110 to $60.

Reality Expansion Pack sold at the org store....

Not being much of an 'Airbus' fan I've enjoyed the B732 and B727 from 'FlyJSim'.  Also have their Q400 but it needs a refurb.  The LES Saab will keep you occupied as will the new Aerostar 601P from Avia71.  The freeware X738/739 are getting better all the time.

IXEG’s 737 is great too. I’ve got countless hours in that, great for shorter routes and a bit more flexibility than the 737-200 when it comes to routes due to the FMC.  Also the FJS 732 is phenomenal, great texturing, great sounds and flies amazing.