Sign in to follow this  
christianbay1994

P3v4 737ngx reboot First Officer not able to manipulate cockpit.

I'm running the latest version of the NGX, and P3dv4 and my first officer is still not able to manipulate the cockpit in any fashion. He is able to respond to commands, but does nothing after receiving a command. 

I'm sorry Byork but that isn't the issue as I'm currently running the latest version of P3dV4. I deleted and reinstalled Fs2crew and my First officer still can't manipulate cockpit. I have no clue what the issue is. 

Are you 1000 sure you have the very latest version?  Because your issue is 99.9 percent of the time associated with not having the latest version of P3D.

To know what version of P3D V4 you have, right click on the Prepar3D.exe located in your main P3D folder.

Look at the "details" section / tab.

Look at the "file version".

You need to have 4.0.28.21686 or later installed.

More info here:

https://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6305&t=125533

22 hours ago, byork said:

Are you 1000 sure you have the very latest version?  Because your issue is 99.9 percent of the time associated with not having the latest version of P3D.

To know what version of P3D V4 you have, right click on the Prepar3D.exe located in your main P3D folder.

Look at the "details" section / tab.

Look at the "file version".

You need to have 4.0.28.21686 or later installed.

More info here:

https://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6305&t=125533

Christian - I had the same issue as you and followed Bryan's recommendation. I now have FO actually completing his duties rather than saying he does. All is good now.