Sign in to follow this  
jzimmermann

P3DV4 My New Learjet 25D

I agree with all of the above :)

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

8 hours ago, MartinRex007 said:

Richard, here is what Greg Morin posted in another thread.

Posted Wednesday at 04:58 AM · Report post

I have not downloaded the V2.1 yet.

Here the panel cfg from V2.0

// First optional panel ------------------------------------

[Vcockpit03]
Background_color=36,36,36
size_mm=1024
visible=1
pixel_size=1024,1024
no_luminous=1
texture=$GLJ25_02_G_C
//gauge00=Lear_45_XML!PFD,248,119,536,800
gauge00=F1GTN!GTN750,248,119,536,525,UNIT1.VC
gauge01=F1GTN!GTN650,248,644,536,275,UNIT1.VC

Greg

Hide gregmorin's signature

Hide all signatures

Greg Morin

Commercial ASMEL Instrument CFI

Please make sure that the "no_luminous" entry is commented or set to 0 (zero) if you want the gauge's bezel to dim at night, which is normally desirable. However it depends on how the gauge developer designed the gauge. Some gauges will have illuminated and dimmed sections at night, others won't and may look too bright at night. Some gauges may also have some settings to adjust luminosity.

Should read:

// no_luminous=1

or

no_luminous=0

Please note that in our model, the optional panels use the "blendUserControlled" method of blending at night for the gauges.

Flood Lights are like VC (Cabin) lights: they will illuminate the panel globally, including the gauges.

If you turn off the Instrument Lights (with all other lights off), everything will go black at night.

Alain Rouleau

Producer - X-Series
Xtreme Prototypes, Inc.
Montreal (Canada)

Some good news from Lockheed Martin® (for developers of complex simulations and for all our users):

"We were able to revisit some of the logic of OPTIMIZE_PARTS combined with large counts of animations/visibility tags. We will have a change to support larger numbers in the next public release. We do not have a date when it will be available, but we will announce it soon as possible. Thanks for your assistance in tracking down this issue!" -Adam Breed, Prepar3D® Engineering Project Manager

Official post: https://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6309&t=117145&start=15

Alain Rouleau

Producer - X-Series
Xtreme Prototypes, Inc.
Montreal (Canada)

6 hours ago, warbirds said:

I agree with all of the above :)

Will you make us, please, some beautiful repaints Paul:biggrin:?

Regards

Pat

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte

Xtreme67 well done and congratulations to your team, this bird is awesome! The improvement over version V2 is fabulous, I notice amongst other things, the stability at high altitude! The pictures of jzimmermann is a testimmony how splendid the Lear is in P3DV4

Pat

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte

8 minutes ago, Pat Mussotte said:

Xtreme67 well done and congratulations to your team, this bird is awesome! The improvement over version V2 is fabulous, I notice amongst other things, the stability at high altitude! The pictures of jzimmermann is a testimmony how splendid the Lear is in P3DV4

Pat

Thank you Pat, we are really proud of this release, but we owe a lot to our users, followers and test pilots for their positive comments, issue reporting and suggestions for making this addon even better. Thank you for telling us what you like, don't like and wish for!

• Upvote 1

Alain Rouleau

Producer - X-Series
Xtreme Prototypes, Inc.
Montreal (Canada)

32 minutes ago, Pat Mussotte said:

Will you make us, please, some beautiful repaints Paul:biggrin:?

Regards

Pat

Hi Pat, I am working on a couple :)

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

35 minutes ago, warbirds said:

Hi Pat, I am working on a couple :)

Awesome Paul, I'm a fan of your repaints:biggrin:!

Best regards

Pat

Patrick Mussotte

On 8/28/2017 at 1:11 PM, Pat Mussotte said:

Awesome Paul, I'm a fan of your repaints:biggrin:!

Best regards

Pat

Hi Pat, you mean like these? :) 

Click on pic for larger image.

s%20exterior-X3.png

d1a-X3.png

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

12 hours ago, warbirds said:

Hi Pat, you mean like these? :) 

Click on pic for larger image.

s%20exterior-X3.png

d1a-X3.png

Oh yeah :biggrin:!

Particularly the second one, I love it.

Keep up awesomeness

Best regards

Pat

Patrick Mussotte

Beautiful pics.

Repaints look great Paul. Thanks!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Hope to get these up on Avsim library soon. The Prudhomme version will have custom cabin with vintage 70's drag racing posters (Don was a famous 70's drag racer) and his snake emblem on the seats. Front cockpit will feature sheepskin seat covers and pilots in black uniforms with red snake logo patch and sunglasses :)

i-5vbvgq6-S.png