36032257083_590e8b527e_h.jpg

36841116925_27e400e12a_h.jpg

36841114875_f12b58f609_h.jpg

36032260023_4f6ebcdbf2_h.jpg

• Upvote 2

Very nice.

• Upvote 1

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

Nice shots.  Have actually flown into Bowerman, but never from Friday Harbor.  Went there for lunch but found the Cafe closed.  Nuts.

• Upvote 1

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

James M Driskell, Maj USMC (Ret)

18 hours ago, jt8d9a said:

gorgeous shots!

Thanks very much for comments!

18 hours ago, Sesquashtoo said:

Great as always, HL! :))

Appreciate the comment!

9 hours ago, Anxu00 said:

Very nice.

Many thanks for commenting....that was fun!

8 hours ago, jmdriskell said:

Nice shots.  Have actually flown into Bowerman, but never from Friday Harbor.  Went there for lunch but found the Cafe closed.  Nuts.

Big thank you.....LOL....Thats a good excuse to return!

HLJAMES

I like it.  I tried to download the Megascenery Maricopa county demo, but it would not display.  My own photoreal scenery works in P3dV4.  I checked the scenery.cfg and the entry looked good, although I set it to a different drive than my P3D install.  I have my own photoreal scenery installed on a second drive.

I'd like to get Megascenery to enhance my photoreal ventures, but am worried about buying the full product when the demo does not work.  I know you are an expert with their products, any ideas on what might be wrong?

John

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, EugeneR said:

HD photoscenery all the way.....doesn't get any better!

Huge thanks for commenting.....The entire island where Friday Harbor is on is custom made!

4 hours ago, Cactus521 said:

I like it.  I tried to download the Megascenery Maricopa county demo, but it would not display.  My own photoreal scenery works in P3dV4.  I checked the scenery.cfg and the entry looked good, although I set it to a different drive than my P3D install.  I have my own photoreal scenery installed on a second drive.

I'd like to get Megascenery to enhance my photoreal ventures, but am worried about buying the full product when the demo does not work.  I know you are an expert with their products, any ideas on what might be wrong?

John

Scenery can not be on the root of the drive so: E:/MegaSceneryEarth/Megascenery Miracopa County. the scenery may be installed on the E: drive but the simulator thinks it's on the C: drive.

The scenery may display if it is moved sbove your own photoreal  scenery in the scenery library!

HLJAMES

I moved the scenery, but it does not display.  I tried moving the bgls to my Colorado scenery folder and they still don't display, Colorado does. I've installed FSEarthtiles again, I may just have to generate my own scenery again.  That will be hours of work.  I set up FSEarthtiles and created a small section of scenery, everything worked once I remembered the process.

John

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Cactus521 said:

I moved the scenery, but it does not display.  I tried moving the bgls to my Colorado scenery folder and they still don't display, Colorado does. I've installed FSEarthtiles again, I may just have to generate my own scenery again.  That will be hours of work.  I set up FSEarthtiles and created a small section of scenery, everything worked once I remembered the process.

John

Can you find the scenery in the scenery library...or does P3D have a scenery library...make a folder Megascenery Miracopa County make sure there is a scenery folder and texture folder inside even if the texture folder is empty

put the bgl files in the scenery folder then go to the scenery library and identify the location.....the folder Megascenery Miracopa County must be recognized by the scenery library to display!

HLJAMES

I've moved the scenery everywhere, still won't display  And I had a problem earlier with one of Carenado's products, where the inside textures did not display.  I believe it is the way they rendered their textures that is the problem. If my scenery works, made on the older FSX engine, theirs should work as well.

John

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Cactus521 said:

I've moved the scenery everywhere, still won't display  And I had a problem earlier with one of Carenado's products, where the inside textures did not display.  I believe it is the way they rendered their textures that is the problem. If my scenery works, made on the older FSX engine, theirs should work as well.

John

P3D has a different method of adding new scenery

Create folder and add scenery and texture folders

In the Scenery Library click add area

In the Select Scenery Directory select the folder for the new scenery

In the Scenery Area Text Box type the name you want to see for the scenery

Select Cache this Scenery or Use this Scenery Directly

Click OK

HLJAMES

Did that, it worked for my Colorado scenery, not for Megascenery.  I even tried to bunch the demo bgls with my Colorado scenery, since I knew that was recognized by the sim.  Still did not work.

John

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Cactus521 said:

Did that, it worked for my Colorado scenery, not for Megascenery.  I even tried to bunch the demo bgls with my Colorado scenery, since I knew that was recognized by the sim.  Still did not work.

John

They probably have installers by now!

HLJAMES