Sign in to follow this  
Martin_Starski

Ground motion effect over set value

Hello,

Today after the last update my ground motion effects are over the value, which is set in chaseplane. In other words, during a takeoff roll the value is maximum (full green) even though it's set to 3.30.

Similar problem I had with some motion effects in the past, for example acceleration but it works fine now.

How can I solve this problem?

Hi,

If I understand, you are talking about the value shown in the slider in Camera > Motion Effects?

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Exactly - Camera > Motion Effects > Enviromental / Ground - it's set to 3.30 but on takeoff roll it's fully green

Thanks for the report, we will have a look and recalibrate it!

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

FYI: In v0.3.120 it is said that "Issue where the ground vibration frequency would be wrong" seems to be fixed.

Unfortunately the problem is still valid - during takeoff roll the ground shaking value is max and thus it doesn't adjust to the limit, which is set by me at about 3.3.

During taxi this value also jumps above the limit.

The fix was for the actual motion effect and was not related to the issue mentioned above.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42