Sign in to follow this  
KIS1000

777 300 loads dead and without gear down

I have had this problem for months and have tried everything I can think of plus other recommendations.  My 777 Ver 300 won't load correctly.  When I load it the aircraft is dead and dark plus the gear is not down. The plane is suspended above the runway .  My other versions of 777 work fine.  The problem seems to be isolated to the 777 300.  Does anyone have a possible fix for me?

5 hours ago, KIS1000 said:

I have had this problem for months and have tried everything I can think of plus other recommendations.  My 777 Ver 300 won't load correctly.  When I load it the aircraft is dead and dark plus the gear is not down. The plane is suspended above the runway .  My other versions of 777 work fine.  The problem seems to be isolated to the 777 300.  Does anyone have a possible fix for me?

Hi KIS1000,

You need to give more information.  What sim are you using? what version 777-200LR is installed and what version of the 777-300ER are you trying to install?   Did you uninstall any previous version of the 300ER before you installed the current one?

Also please note that PMDG wants you to sign your full name in its forums.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

15 hours ago, KIS1000 said:

Try reinstalling simconnect and see if that fixes the issue, it did for me.

Using FSX - The 777 200 is ver 1.10.8414 and the 300 ver is the same.  I've had this problem for months and months so I probably did install another version of the 777 at some point. 

Kenneth Strout Maine

Are you loading the B77W (777-300ER) the same way as the B77L (777-200LR/F), that is from the free flight screen?  Do you have a default FSX aircraft assigned as the default aircraft?  Did you run the B77W installer with admin rights?  Try running the B77W installer again as admin and select REPAIR.  Did you by any chance update either one without uninstalling both?

Dan Downs KCRP

Hi, Kenneth,

Please don't mess with simconnect.  If the 200LR is working it's very unlikely there's a simconnect issue.

In addition to Dan's advice, please take a look in Control Panel>Uninstall Programs to see if the PMDG 777-300ER is installed, and if so what version number is showing (Dan once pointed this out).  If it is an older version than the 1.10.8414, uninstall it in Uninstall Programs and run the 8414 300ER installer as administrator.

Mike 

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2