Sign in to follow this  
AirCanada235

P3Dv4 DC-6 red cockpit light bleed through

Hi guys--

Been offline for a little bit due to RW flying duties and came back in to my sim and loaded the -6 and noticed something odd. Lined up on 26L in CYVR for a night sortie; then turned on the red cockpit lights through the manager function and then went outside of the aircraft and noticed that I had what seemed to be a red glow eminating from below the cockpit of both the left and right sides as well as through the top of the cockpit area. This was in the Everts stock livery. Just wondering if anyone has seen similar or is it just me...

Dave, is this in P3Dv4?  Towards end of beta we had isolated all light bleeds down to just the VHF antenna and that was fixed, this in P3D.

Dan Downs KCRP

Hi Dan - Yes P3Dv4 (per the title).  I can try and replicate and send images if that helps.  Would this be something to send though the support system?  Got your note replying to mine this morning.  Glad all is okay

Yes I believe an image attached to a support ticket is best way to get in the bug tracking system.

Dan Downs KCRP