Sign in to follow this  
offroadrocker3

Livery request - VC-25 in Freighter Variant

I'm looking for a repaint livery of the VC-25, either 28000 or 29000 for the QotSII.  I am aware of the repaint by Nathan Mccassey, but that happens to be of a different variant, obviously.  I know the VC-25 is actually modified from a 742, but I'm looking for something along the lines of the repaint from the original QotS.  That was made with the freighter variant of the 744.  This variant had the shorter hump along with the omission of the extra passenger doors.  If the windows can be matched also, that would be great.  If anybody is able to do this that would be amazing.  Included are some pictures of a pax version and a freighter version and then a picture of the actual VC-25 to compare.  Thank-you.Gallery_5.jpg21494-pmdg-747-400-strzip-3-str-cargo.jpP061008SC-0878.jpg

I can do a variant for that I just never did it because it was the freighter and it's just not the same lol. Sorry this is so late I stumbled across this looking for my own repaints LOL shoot me a message and I'll crack open the photoshop files again