Sign in to follow this  
RXP

Reality XP GNS V2 for Prepar3d/FlightSim Released!

I'm pleased to announce the Reality XP GNS V2 for Flight Sim is now available!

We're proud to offer you the same level of quality for the entire Prepar3dFlight Simulator and X-Plane platforms!

The products come with unique graphics technologies: HDPI 32bits RGBA bitmaps for unmatched visuals*, highly optimized code for near zero impact to the FPS, and in-sim live settings: no aircraft or sim reload!

Both products also come super-charged with tons of customization options for panel integration, hardware interface and keyboard shortcuts. They also now offer custom variables to help integration with third party XML gauges with our GPS.

I also know we are at a simulation turning point, which I'll best illustrate with the following questions we all ask ourselves: do I keep my 32bits FSX investment, or do I take the plunge and go for P3D4 64bits now? Do I purchase my needed hardware update before changing simulators, or after? What about my add-ons?

We've decided to help you take the pro-simmer choice, in offering our Flight Simulator version compatible with the entire flight simulator family for a unique price:

P3D 4, P3D 3, P3D 2, P3D 1, FSX-SE, FSX, FS9*

Whenever you decide to migrate from an older sim (say FSX-SE) to the latest P3D4, your Reality XP product gets your back: you don't have to purchase the product because you are changing simulator!

A single license has got you covered from FS9 to P3D4:

- Want to migrate to P3D4 later and keep flying P3D3 a little bit longer? No problem!

- Flying half on P3D3 for this great scenery, and half on P3D4 for VAS-free worryNo problem either!

And one last thing:

To further thank you for your continuing support for the last 15 years, we're offering additional 10% discount to all Reality XP customers until September 30th, 2017!*

Fly Yours Today!

As a picture is worth a thousand words, here it is, in P3D V4 64bits:

gns2_p3d4_3.jpg

Stay tuned for GTN Touch coming up soon!

* FS-SDK limits: 15bits colours aka 'colour banding' / FSX (Acc/Sp2) and FS9 (Sp1)

* Coupon available at reality-xp.com front page.

• Upvote 1

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Great news!  Is there any discount for owners of the v.1 430/530 products? 

Also, it's too bad you can't get both the P3D4 and Xplane versions together.  Not sure if you've thought about that.  I know some folks that fly both and I doubt you'd find a lot of people buying both.  Maybe a few. 

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

7 minutes ago, Gregg_Seipp said:

Is there any discount for owners of the v.1 430/530 products?

right above in the announcement: we're offering additional 10% discount to all Reality XP customers until September 10th, 2017!*

• Upvote 1

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

So I have downloaded (via F1) and started the install, how long should it take?...... Seems to be chewing processor time, but its been 20+ minutes trying to install into the FSX-SE and P3D v.3 directories.

Should I try to cancel and restart? I used the default locations recommended by the installer, which located my installations on each of the separate SSD's that I have. I status bar on the installer does not show any signs of progress?

After this is installed I am going to get the 530, so quite anxious to get one working - again... Thanks

Edited by RXP

Charles (Chuck) Nicholas

Flight Sim Hobbiest

@Computerhead2 can you please follow up on this thread: 

I thought I had solved the issue. I am using Windows 10 (64bit), I uninstalled the previous versions of RealityXP products and uninstalled the Garmin trainer 400W from previous installs. Then reinstalled into a different initial directory (c:/realityxp2). The install completed and then went into FSX-SE, started it up, acknowledged first time use of the .dll's and started my Carenado C182, In the addons was the Realty GNS, but when I started the setup from the fsx addons menu, I received a spinning disk and FSX locked up.

I went to try the GNS standalone to see if it was working, it did not show in the start menu, although the .pdf documents for the 400/500 were there. I went to the directory where it was installed and it started in the 530W model, but you could not turn on the power to the GNS trainer.

I uninstalled and attempted reinstalling a couple of different ways and now have used up my reactivation's and ran out of ideas/variation, so calling it a night.

Edited by RXP

Charles (Chuck) Nicholas

Flight Sim Hobbiest

Please note: 

1) GNS V2 comes with a new trainer with software v3.3 and you shouldn't skip installing the new trainer that comes with it, otherwise it won't run

2) The new trainer won't run standalone, only with our solution. This is normal.

3) Troubleshooting options: as indicated in the User's Manual, the solution manages a couple useful log file in "my documents" folder. They might contain valuable information you can review to better understand what is preventing the solution to work.

Besides, I'm not sure to understand: what did you point to "C:\realityxp2" during installation? The trainer? 

What I meant was that the default install folder for the setup files is c:\realityxp and i used c:\realityxp2, which at that point seemed to help.

Note: Sorry, I will in the Install Hung up .....  thread in the future, as requested

Charles (Chuck) Nicholas

Flight Sim Hobbiest

19 hours ago, RXP said:

right above in the announcement: we're offering additional 10% discount to all Reality XP customers until September 10th, 2017!*

Just to clarify, when you say "all", are you also referring to those who will buy a Reality XP product for the first time or only those who were already costumers before?
Thanks,
Carlos Amaral

@Carlos Amaral This is for all existing Reality XP customers, even if you've purchased a FLT, or our newest X-Plane products!

• Upvote 1

Hi Dave, there is a discussion about databases here:

Edited by RXP

Just to Clarify, there is no upgrade price? I have to re-purchase the full suite? 

@marvic There was a discount coupon available up to Sep 10th for all our existing customers.

Ok. thanks. Your work looks great, unfortunately I cannot justify another $100 U.S  for your product.