Sign in to follow this  
Saucey12

AI Traffic

2 minutes ago, Saucey12 said:

What do you run?

As mentioned in my first post, I use UT2 with some WOAI added for cargo flights. Had it since it was released and still love it.

2 hours ago, cmpbellsjc said:

I'd take UT2. I use it as all and have used it since it originally came out.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

11 minutes ago, cmpbellsjc said:

As mentioned in my first post, I use UT2 with some WOAI added for cargo flights. Had it since it was released and still love it.

ok yea im sorry i missed that.  I think i have been doing too much reading on forums today.  Getting everything mixed up.  But I dont always have time to get on here and play around so I hafta do it when I can. 

I have used UT2 and now I'm using utLive (full disclosure: I'm a beta tester for it and received it for free).

It allows not only limiting the traffic by density (e.g. setting it to 50%), but also by maximum number of aircraft (e.g. 200). With the second setting traffic at busy airports will be reduced, but the smaller airports you can still see the full traffic.

And there is an option to only spawn new AI aircraft if your frames per second are above a configured value (e.g. 25 fps).

Basic installation is very easy, afterwards you can configure/add your own liveries, e.g. from freeware AI packages.

8 hours ago, ThomasAH said:

I have used UT2 and now I'm using utLive (full disclosure: I'm a beta tester for it and received it for free).

It allows not only limiting the traffic by density (e.g. setting it to 50%), but also by maximum number of aircraft (e.g. 200). With the second setting traffic at busy airports will be reduced, but the smaller airports you can still see the full traffic.

And there is an option to only spawn new AI aircraft if your frames per second are above a configured value (e.g. 25 fps).

Basic installation is very easy, afterwards you can configure/add your own liveries, e.g. from freeware AI packages.

Thank you for the info!  I believe I am going to wait for awhile and then just get UT Live.  So within the UTLive program you will be able to go to the library and get livery code and insert that into the UTLive dashboard for a specific aircraft type?  Is that how its going to work? Because I do not know how to create liveries.

Best regards 

On 28/08/2017 at 4:42 PM, Saucey12 said:

I checked it out for the first time.  It does look great! Did you go in and remove the default FSX traffic first and then go install that program?

Currently only using on P3D V3. I used it on both FSX-SE and P3D. I don't recall what changes I made. TBH, I think I did a default install.