Sign in to follow this  
DragoB

Installers needed for SkyHighSim sceneries

Unfortunetly, their website has gone down along with their awesome freeware sceneries ;( 
I was wondering if anyone has the installers they could pass on? 

I'd also be interested if anyone knows a place to find these. Lost them with a reinstall...

James

Add me to the list. I have TIVAT payware from simmarket and it will  not install because it requires access to a server that doesn't exist.

If anyone has the freeware version, I'd appreciate it too.

Be advised that these installers require FSX or P3d v1 or 2 installed. They will not install into p3d v4 directly. Also the toolbox will not work.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I saved the extracted files from their installers somewhere on my system so they could be inserted manually into any version of P3D. If the mods here permit it, I'll upload Belgrade X (v2.02) and Tivat X (v1.1). 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

If any of these files are copyrighted you cannot upload them to Avsim. Continuing to ask for them is also a violation of Avsim TOS

ok, after a bit of research - SkyHighSIm went out of business and posted that all their sceneries are free. In that case they can be uploaded.

Vic

• Upvote 1

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Vic, I really appreciate that you took the time to research this before taking action. Thanks! Also huge thanks to Krazyk for offering to upload.

James

30 minutes ago, krazyk said:

I saved the extracted files from their installers somewhere on my system so they could be inserted manually into any version of P3D. If the mods here permit it, I'll upload Belgrade X (v2.02) and Tivat X (v1.1). 

Great. I'll take them both.

14 minutes ago, vgbaron said:

If any of these files are copyrighted you cannot upload them to Avsim. Continuing to ask for them is also a violation of Avsim TOS

ok, after a bit of research - SkyHighSIm went out of business and posted that all their sceneries are free. In that case they can be uploaded.

Vic

Thanks Vic.

Thanks, Vic. The airports sit at near 800MB each so it will take some time before the links become available. As soon as they're done, you'll find them here so come back in an hour or so and it should be ready. 

While you wait, do look up the arrival procedure for RWY14 at Tivat. It's one of my favorite approaches and I'm sure you'll thoroughly enjoy it too, especially the circling RWY14 approach.

3 minutes ago, krazyk said:

Thanks, Vic. The airports sit at near 800MB each so it will take some time before the links become available. As soon as they're done, you'll find them here so come back in an hour or so and it should be ready. 

While you wait, do look up the arrival procedure for RWY14 at Tivat. It's one of my favorite approaches and I'm sure you'll thoroughly enjoy it too, especially the circling RWY14 approach.

Does your tool box work? Is it needed. Can you also please post scenery order. I know that TIVAT has several folders and they go in a certain order. Thanks.

Apologies for the delay.

LYBE v2.02: https://mega.nz/#!aYdXXS5J!a3pC1Z0r3QOOQ98hPACmasWAVjPUvOnpViSwvwIsU2Q

LYTV v1.1: https://mega.nz/#!uYFXHZ6A!ZHtE2c2CfDZM7KJIJz05E1vhz2KirpKUxC3jq4ZSAfM

9 hours ago, DJJose said:

Does your tool box work? Is it needed. Can you also please post scenery order. I know that TIVAT has several folders and they go in a certain order. Thanks.

The toolbox does not work. It keeps complaining about the directory it is placed in but as far as I can tell, it is only used to change the seasonal textures (trees) in the scenery. This can also be done manually (the seasonal textures are in the 'Updates' folder) as it's a simple copy/paste of the appropriate textures.

For LYBE, the scenery order is 'Library' and then 'LYBE X v2'. 

For LYTV, the scenery order is 'Library', 'LYTV X (LC)', 'LYTV X-(Photoground)' and 'LYTV X-Tivat'. 

Both are written in the order they will be added to the scenery list so 'Library' has the lowest priority.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, krazyk said:

Apologies for the delay.

LYBE v2.02: https://mega.nz/#!aYdXXS5J!a3pC1Z0r3QOOQ98hPACmasWAVjPUvOnpViSwvwIsU2Q

LYTV v1.1: https://mega.nz/#!uYFXHZ6A!ZHtE2c2CfDZM7KJIJz05E1vhz2KirpKUxC3jq4ZSAfM

The toolbox does not work. It keeps complaining about the directory it is placed in but as far as I can tell, it is only used to change the seasonal textures (trees) in the scenery. This can also be done manually (the seasonal textures are in the 'Updates' folder) as it's a simple copy/paste of the appropriate textures.

For LYBE, the scenery order is 'Library' and then 'LYBE X v2'. 

For LYTV, the scenery order is 'Library', 'LYTV X (LC)', 'LYTV X-(Photoground)' and 'LYTV X-Tivat'. 

Both are written in the order they will be added to the scenery list so 'Library' has the lowest priority.

Thanks for the links.

I wish you would have chosen dropbox or google drive.

That site sucks!

1 hour ago, DJJose said:

Thanks for the links.

I wish you would have chosen dropbox or google drive.

That site sucks!

Will keep that in mind for the future. I haven't had any issues using Mega. What problems have you encountered?