Sign in to follow this  
DragoB

Installers needed for SkyHighSim sceneries

16 minutes ago, krazyk said:

Will keep that in mind for the future. I haven't had any issues using Mega. What problems have you encountered?

Just slow downloads. If the file is too big you have to wait an hour or more for the rest of the file or you have to pay.

I can't thank you enough for uploading TIVAT. Thankfully it became freeware.

There's nothing that angers me more than paying for software and not being able to install it because of activation or the dev decided to close shop.

I try to avoid buying anything that needs to be activated or requires online activation, but sometimes there's just no other choice. Good customers have to suffer.

• Upvote 2

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Try MegaDownloader to get around the download limits. You're most welcome for the links. I can imagine what it must feel like to pay for something and then not being able to use it. I'm glad they decided to make it freeware towards the end, else you'd have been stuck without any way to extract the contents of the installer. Have fun!

A new Tivat would be very welcome. The scenery is not bad but a little aged. I was hoping for orbx, as the old SkyhighSim developer is now over there and developing with Misha Cajic. But they announced now Pula... maybe after that?!

Georgian Virtual Airports (UGMS Mestia / UGGT Telavi / UGAM Ambrolauri)

2 hours ago, DJJose said:

There's nothing that angers me more than paying for software and not being able to install it because of activation or the dev decided to close shop.

Couldn't have said it better. It's a terrible situation for customers to be in. I now will absolutely never buy something  that will stop working if the dev goes under, based on hard-won experience with Earth Simulations and now Skyhighsim.

James

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, krazyk said:

Will keep that in mind for the future. I haven't had any issues using Mega. What problems have you encountered?

krazyk,

Thanks for uploading the sceneries, however Mega is giving me an error message.
"Error: File is too big to be reliably handled in memory."

I have signed up for an account on Mega as well, but still encounter the same problem.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

2 minutes ago, F737NG said:

Thanks for uploading the sceneries, however Mega is giving me an error message.
"Error: File is too big to be reliably handled in memory."

I have signed up for an account on Mega as well, but still encounter the same problem.

Hi, F737NG (love the name btw). My apologies for the errors. It seems to be working fine here but I'll re-upload both of them to Dropbox or Google Drive immediately.

Here you go. Uploaded them to Dropbox.

LYBE v2.02: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2caq5ywci1si0vo/SkyHighSim Belgrade v2.02.rar?dl=0

LYTV v1.1: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kz1scjuyxy2zouz/SkyHighSim Tivat X v1.1.rar?dl=0

Copy/pasting what I wrote when I posted the MEGA links earlier so you don't have to go searching for scenery order.

The toolbox does not work. It keeps complaining about the directory it is placed in but as far as I can tell, it is only used to change the seasonal textures (trees) in the scenery. This can also be done manually (the seasonal textures are in the 'Updates' folder) as it's a simple copy/paste of the appropriate textures.

For LYBE, the scenery order is 'Library' and then 'LYBE X v2'. 

For LYTV, the scenery order is 'Library', 'LYTV X (LC)', 'LYTV X-(Photoground)' and 'LYTV X-Tivat'. 

Both are written in the order they will be added to the scenery list so 'Library' has the lowest priority.

THANK YOU GUYS SO FREAKING MUCH! SAving this!

On 29.9.2017 at 3:53 PM, DragoB said:

The link is not working!

The mega link was working for me, though, and I always download with 4,5 MB/s to 8 MB/s depending on my internet speed. Do you have problem with mega? If, then I can upload it on dropbox.

Naaj,, had the problem with dropbox. I would like to get exe files if possible

On 12.10.2017 at 2:15 PM, DragoB said:

Naaj,, had the problem with dropbox. I would like to get exe files if possible

So where should I upload it to?

On 14.10.2017 at 4:01 PM, Tyrone said:

So where should I upload it to?

Just try a other "LDOS" dropbox upload please.

Thanks

Bruno

Bruno 

Can anyone confirm if LYBE - Belgrade - is working FINE in Prepar3DV4 please? Especially night lighting, taxiway signs, trees and such. 

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

I7 6700K 4.6 GHz, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5

16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 2666 MHz RAM, 750GB SSD, 1TB HDD

Has anyone still the free installer for 2.02? With the folders I could not make it work, objects are missing and it overlaps with some default (even if I put the default airport bgl to off). The full installer will be appreciated. Thanks!

• Upvote 1

Valentin Rusu

AMD Ryzen 5900x OC, EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3, DDR4 32GB @3200MHz, Samsung 840 PRO Raid for Win 10 Pro, Samsung 960 PR0 512GB NVMe SSD for P3D v4.5