Sign in to follow this  
Hangman

B777-200ER

Dear all

I've been out of the loop for a little while and have searched to no avail. Could anybody bring me up to speed on whether a -200ER variant of the 777 is still on the table?

Thank you!

PMDG have not confirmed either way since they said yes in the introduction manual.

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I'll be pleasantly surprised if it makes an appearance, but I'm not really holding out hope at this point. They released the 777 for FSX four years ago next month, IIRC.

Sorry you will have to wait. They are most likely in works of the most detailed and dynamically accurate possible Wright-Flyer in the sim world(Yes, possibly better than the FS9 one). Until after they work all the kinks and and bugs in that, maybe we will get a glimpse of their next project. 

Edited by CaptainGabe
Poor English.
  • Upvote 1

Not sure whether this is a case of mastery of suspense or suspended animation ... if it's the former, then, damn, move over Hitchcock.

On 29.8.2017 at 8:55 PM, aceridgey said:

PMDG have not confirmed either way since they said yes in the introduction manual.

What? On which page of the introduction manual exactly?

Patrick Helzer

200ER model was completed a long time ago along with the 200LR. Only the engine performance and autopilot (the hardest parts to simulate) are left. no confirmation if it will actually release

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

On 03/09/2017 at 1:23 PM, fleendo said:

What? On which page of the introduction manual exactly?

It was in the introduction

Alex Ridge

1 hour ago, aceridgey said:

It was in the introduction

Alex, I just reviewed the Introduction document expecting to find your reference but no joy, do you have a page number?

Dan Downs KCRP

18 minutes ago, downscc said:

Alex, I just reviewed the Introduction document expecting to find your reference but no joy, do you have a page number?

It was in the original release matey, they've removed it to update with the p3d speal.. 

I have a screenshot of it somewhere..

The thing that frustrates me no end is the fact that PMDG won't confirm or deny if they're completing the project, instead trying to make it all go away by waiting.

Alex Ridge

I've not seen any comment from PMDG to suggest that they are going to do a -200ER.  It certainly isn't on our beta team radar.

• Upvote 1

Dan Downs KCRP

It was mentioned in the original release and since removed.

I agree with Alex - seems like they just want us to stop talking about it which is disappointing.

Cheers,

Alex Macdonald

1 minute ago, BAWSpeedbird said:

I agree with Alex - seems like they just want us to stop talking about it which is disappointing.

As evidenced by us closing, locking, and/or hiding these threads...

Oh wait :tongue:

Carry on...

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

On 9/6/2017 at 6:42 PM, captainsazzman said:

200ER model was completed a long time ago along with the 200LR. Only the engine performance and autopilot (the hardest parts to simulate) are left. no confirmation if it will actually release

Have I missed an information post from RSR somewhere?! Where does this information originate from? Would like a source on that claim.

• Upvote 1

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471