Sign in to follow this  
Mohamed Makhlouf

Best aircrafts I like

Can pmdg make more aircrafts like Airbus a320 and a320 neo , a330 , a340 , a350 , a380 , Boeing 717 , 737 max , 747 - 8 , 757-200/300 , 767 - 300/400 normal and winglets , 787 - 800/900 , ilyushine il-96 and weather radar for the md-11 ?

these are the best aircrafts I like

Edited by Mohamed Makhlouf
I like them

That's pretty much every aircraft they don't already make.  Don't expect any of those any time soon.  You'll hear rumors here once they are close if they make any new models

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Mohamed Makhlouf said:

Can pmdg make more aircrafts like Airbus a320 and a320 neo , a330 , a340 , a350 , a380 , Boeing 717 , 737 max , 747 - 8 , 757-200/300 , 767 - 300/400 normal and winglets , 787 - 800/900 , ilyushine il-96 and weather radar for the md-11 ?

these are the best aircrafts I like

FSLabs, Aerosoft, and BlackBox have the A320s, except the NEO, Aerosoft, BlackBox and FSLabs (soon) have the A330' BlackBox has the A340, no A350 that I'm aware of but Mettar said they will be doing one after the A380, Mettar are doing the A380, PMDG are acquiring data for the Max's so it might be on the horizon at some point, PMDG are making a 747-8, Level-D has a 757 in Beta along with a 767 already released, QualityWings have a 787 (all models) in beta releasing later this summer, TFDI have a 717, don't know about the iI-96 and the MD-11 is a closed project with no plans to reopen it. There's only 1 aircraft that isn't being done and that is the iI-96 but I doubt we'll see PMDG make one anytime soon. Hope this helps.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, stevenp said:

Mettar? You have a link by any chance?

You know Matt Davies? The one behind projectFly? Mettar is his company.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Milton Waddams said:

FSLabs, Aerosoft, and BlackBox have the A320s, except the NEO, Aerosoft, BlackBox and FSLabs (soon) have the A330' BlackBox has the A340, no A350 that I'm aware of but Mettar said they will be doing one after the A380, Mettar are doing the A380, PMDG are acquiring data for the Max's so it might be on the horizon at some point, PMDG are making a 747-8, Level-D has a 757 in Beta along with a 767 already released, QualityWings have a 787 (all models) in beta releasing later this summer, TFDI have a 717, don't know about the iI-96 and the MD-11 is a closed project with no plans to reopen it. There's only 1 aircraft that isn't being done and that is the iI-96 but I doubt we'll see PMDG make one anytime soon. Hope this helps.

BlackBox is not very original not on a320 nor 330 or 340, Fslabs is ok but the mcdu isn't so original plus Fslabs appcrashis if I have a pmdg in my fsx , the 767 in the level-D has the overhead panel like a paper not original so is it in the captain sim also in the 757 in the captain sim and and also not original in the qualitywings I haven't seen the 787 yet but I will soon

the only aircrafts that look like original in the 757 and the 767 and the a350 was in the flight factor for the x-plane 10/11 in unfortunately there isn't flight factor for fsx but I wish they consider outing there aircraft for fsx aswell.

as for the a380 the NLS ( next level simulation ) was on the path but it was canceled last year I don't know why , the il-96 never had a project and the md-11 is missing a weather radar so pmdg should remake the md-11 like it remade the 747 and that why I would like pmdg to consider doing these aircrafts because they are the best .

and who is this mettar you spoke of ? 

As much as i would love it, dont hold your breath for any Airbus coming from PMDG, i dont think this is ever going to happen.Given how deep they are in Boeing territory i assume that they have quite a good and fruitful relationship with the company. And Airbus' recent comments regarding licensing their stuff in Flightsims could discourage devs to delve into the Airbus world. 

Looking at your list it would take PMDG roughly 35 years to develop all those planes ;) And i actually commend PMDG for their development strategy: Do only one thing at a time, but do it damn right! I dont want them to churn out plane after plane only to "satisfy" the addon market.

And RSR made it quite clear that, even though they would love to do some of the older Boeings, its just not reasonable as the market is too small. Most want the shiny new, pure glass-cockpit Boeings, and there arent many that fit into this category. Apart from the 747-8, only the 737 Max (quite likely imho) or a 787 (not in recent future i guess) would be "modern enough"

1 hour ago, Woozie said:

Given how deep they are in Boeing territory i assume that they have quite a good and fruitful relationship with the company.

The have a commercial relationship, that is they are licensed by Boeing to use their data and mock ups or Level D simulators in the development of PMDG products and limited distribution of the documentation.  It takes a lot of hard work, many meetings, and several lawyers to create that relationship.

Dan Downs KCRP

3 hours ago, Mohamed Makhlouf said:

BlackBox is not very original not on a320 nor 330 or 340, Fslabs is ok but the mcdu isn't so original plus Fslabs appcrashis if I have a pmdg in my fsx , the 767 in the level-D has the overhead panel like a paper not original so is it in the captain sim also in the 757 in the captain sim and and also not original in the qualitywings I haven't seen the 787 yet but I will soon

the only aircrafts that look like original in the 757 and the 767 and the a350 was in the flight factor for the x-plane 10/11 in unfortunately there isn't flight factor for fsx but I wish they consider outing there aircraft for fsx aswell.

as for the a380 the NLS ( next level simulation ) was on the path but it was canceled last year I don't know why , the il-96 never had a project and the md-11 is missing a weather radar so pmdg should remake the md-11 like it remade the 747 and that why I would like pmdg to consider doing these aircrafts because they are the best .

I don't see where you are coming from saying the FSLabs MCDU isn't original. It's about as accurate as it gets.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Mohamed Makhlouf said:

The MD-11 is closed with no intention of reopening it. Mettar is led by Matt Davies and his team. They are the ones behind projectFly. What is your definition of original?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Milton Waddams said:

The MD-11 is closed with no intention of reopening it. Mettar is led by Matt Davies and his team. They are the ones behind projectFly. What is your definition of original?

The Fslabs mcdu is missing somethings like second fplan and some other stuf it's not like the one I saw in the real aircraft , I work in the airplane .

and may I ask are u a team member of the pmdg ?

53 minutes ago, Mohamed Makhlouf said:

You would know if people were part of the PMDG development team or not, it would be indicated in their signature and most likely on the sidebar on the left side underneath their usernames.

• Upvote 1

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

10 hours ago, Mohamed Makhlouf said:

The Fslabs mcdu is missing somethings like second fplan and some other stuf it's not like the one I saw in the real aircraft , I work in the airplane .

The MCDU stuff is coming when the release it for v4. I am unfortunately not part of PMDG.

• Upvote 1

On ‎29‎.‎08‎.‎2017 at 9:39 PM, Mohamed Makhlouf said:

(...) and weather radar for the md-11 ? (...)

Hi Mohamed,

since the development of the PMDG MD-11 has ended, I simply added 3rd party addon gauges to the panel. These work as separate 2D popups, so not integrated into the navigation display. For the weather radar I use the wx advantage radar by REX and MilViz.

Oliver Märtens (Maertens)

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Gone said:

Hi Mohamed,

since the development of the PMDG MD-11 has ended, I simply added 3rd party addon gauges to the panel. These work as separate 2D popups, so not integrated into the navigation display. For the weather radar I use the wx advantage radar by REX and MilViz.

Oliver Märtens (Maertens)

So you are saying that I can't get a weather radar on the Pmdg ND for the md-11 just the advantage radar ? That's not cool