Sign in to follow this  
mundie

more help with vc integration

so i had a play with drawing the rxp 530 screen on top of the laminar 530 in the STMA PC12. it displays, but i must have the numbers wrong, because its way out from where it shold be. the two numbers worked out from the panel preview give an xand y co-ords of where to graw the screen? maybe i got them wrong, but what do the other two numbers mean?

will have another fiddle around tomorrow.

cheers

ximm

It is hard to tell without at least a screenshot! However, are you sure you've properly set your "top" value?

As documented page 16 of the User's Manual:

(height of the Panel_Preview.png - Y1)

The two points your picking up are just the top left and bottom right corners of the GNS screen as captured in the panel preview screenshot. This permits you to compute width and height of the screen (simple subtractions). And you have to do the (Height - Y1) for the 'top' value because the panel coordinate system starts from the bottom, instead of the top of the image.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)