Sign in to follow this  
Bill Griffith

Capture Screen Shot

4 hours ago, vgbaron said:

If that doesn't work -  go here:

%APPDATA%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D\Controls\Standard.xml

and rename standarrd.xml to something else. Start p3d and it should recreate the standard key assignments. You will lose any custom assignments you have made.

Vic

That worked Vic.  Thanks a lot and thank you to all the others that helped out.  :biggrin:

Bill

Bill  N7IBG     

OK,,It is a good news

• Upvote 1

Ahmet Sanal

"Time you enjoyed wasting, was not wasted"

3 hours ago, asanal said:

OK,,It is a good news

I can use that refresher on how to post screen shots though, it has been a while.  Thank you.  :biggrin:

Bill

Bill  N7IBG     

Hi Bill,

Screen shot posting in the new IPS forum - refresher -

This is how I do it, others might be slightly different, depending on the hosting service.
You will need to upload your pictures to a hosting service ( I use "OSx image host" there are many others offering free access - try to keep your picture file size small 1920x1080 Jpg's work best, they will be about 800 - 900kb) then copy the Direct link for each picture uploaded, then past the link for each pic directly onto your post. in moments you should see the picture being displayed on the page. ( there will be a dark grey notice asking if you would like to display as a link instead, just ignore this and paste your next pic link or continue typing text).

1 minute ago, Jethro said:

Hi Bill,

Screen shot posting in the new IPS forum - refresher -

This is how I do it, others might be slightly different, depending on the hosting service.
You will need to upload your pictures to a hosting service ( I use "OSx image host" there are many others offering free access - try to keep your picture file size small 1920x1080 Jpg's work best, they will be about 800 - 900kb) then copy the Direct link for each picture uploaded, then past the link for each pic directly onto your post. in moments you should see the picture being displayed on the page. ( there will be a dark grey notice asking if you would like to display as a link instead, just ignore this and paste your next pic link or continue typing text).

Very Good.  Thanks Jethro.  :biggrin:

Bill

Bill  N7IBG