• F4U-1 Corsair 'Birdcage'
  • Fokker F27 Friendship 100/200/300
  • Gulfhawk II
  • HS 748 Propliner
  • Meteor F.8/FR.9

Cheers

Keith

• Upvote 3

I'm very happy about this, as many were useless in P3DV4. I am waiting on one of my favourites, the DC8 which apparently is in the pipeline.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Anybody have the DC-10 Collection? I've bought their easy series 737 and Airbus. Simple systems but ok. Looking for a DC-10.

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

I bought the DC-10 direct from CLS, which I think is the same aircraft as the Just Flight version, but the version available from their website doesn't seem t have a v4 installer, strange I would have thought they'd be the same.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Thanks for the heads up Keith... looking forward to the DC 8 update.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

4 minutes ago, regis9 said:

I bought the DC-10 direct from CLS, which I think is the same aircraft as the Just Flight version, but the version available from their website doesn't seem t have a v4 installer, strange I would have thought they'd be the same.

To get the Dc-10 in p3d v4 you just have replace gauges http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=31554&title=dc10-p3d-v4 just make sure you back up your files.

• Upvote 1

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

3 minutes ago, Silverbird said:

To get the Dc-10 in p3d v4 you just have replace gauges http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=31554&title=dc10-p3d-v4 just make sure you back up your files.

Perfect, thanks for the info!

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Just now, regis9 said:

Perfect, thanks for the info!

Hi Dave no problem let know if everything worked out ok love the Dc-10.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

1 hour ago, regis9 said:

What do you mean? It states updated for P3Dv4

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

2 minutes ago, Lenny777 said:

What do you mean? It states updated for P3Dv4

Me and Dave bought it straight from the developers website cls  https://www.commerciallevel.com  different installers then the justlfight ones.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Anybody have the DC-10 Collection?

Yep I have it, a nice plane, flies very well ... not PMDG sophistication but I rarely have time for that anyway :)

Cheers
Keith

We're currently looking into an issue with the HS-748 update which causes the aircraft to be partially invisible. We should have a fix available shortly.

EDIT: This issue should now be fixed. Please download the latest installer from your Just Flight account.

Thanks
Martyn

Martyn - Just Flight

4 hours ago, keithb77 said:

Yep I have it, a nice plane, flies very well ... not PMDG sophistication but I rarely have time for that anyway :)

Cheers
Keith

I like it as well.  Having worked for FedEx for 28 years, I spent many hours in that plane jumseating to numerous locations.  Do you have any cockpit sounds with the DC-10 in v4?  I have engine sounds (which are great) but nothing else - no switch sounds, altitude call outs, etc.  The sounds are in a file within my v4 sound folder.  But, none of them are being used.

Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale

no switch sounds, altitude call outs, etc

Is this the new V4 installer version?

Probably the previous version used the common 32bit sound gauge from Doug Dawson or a derivative.

This should have been fixed for V4, though I haven't tried it yet...there IS a 64bit version of Doug's gauge around, which can be used in many nonV4 aircraft (rename the gauge if neccesary).

Cheers
Keith